Graduation❤

Justin's Point Of View:
So today is the day we all graduate, and we all graduate together. I am so excited to show the girls our surprises afterwards they are gonna be so happy and surprised but its all worth it. We are all getting in our caps and gowns getting ready to walk across the stage and get our high school diploma's. We have yet to decide which college we are gonna go to but we have a year to figure that out.

"Ready Justin" My mom walked in my room.

"As ready as can be" I said with a smile.

She grabbed my hand and sat me on my bed.

"I know I don't say this enough but I am so proud of you Justin. I am proud that your a great man, and that you are graduating. I love you so much and I'm proud of how great of a son and a man you are and I'm especially glad you found someone as good as Jessica" She finished with tears in her eyes as I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank You mom I need that I love you too" I said and kissed her cheek as she stood up and wiped her tears away.

"Well we should go, we don't want you to be late" She says as we leave my room and go to our cars.

We arrived at the school and we all got our diploma's it was now after and we all were taking pictures.

"You ready" Jason said standing next to me and I shook my head.

"Jess, Lexie, Layla, Christie, Bella, Talia come here!" I yelled and they all walked over to us.

"Put these on" we all said taking out blind folds.

"Why?" They all asked.

"You'll see" We replied.

Jason put the blind fold on Lexie, I put the blind fold on Jess, Ryan put the blind fold on Layla, Fredo out the blind fold on Talia, Za put his on Bella, and Jordan put his on Christie and we all went to our cars.

Jessica's Point Of View:
I don't know why the boys made us girls all put on blind folds but they had something planned. We have been in the car I say about 15 minutes.

"We're here" Justin announced taking me out if my thoughts.

I heard him get out of the car and talk to the boys next thing you know my door opened and he helped me out and walked me over to somewhere.

"Everybody ready?" I heard Ryan asked from a distance and they all said yes next thing you know my blind fold was off. It took me a second to adjust my eyes but when they were seeing clearly we all screamed! The boys had houses built for all of us right next to each other and they were absolutely beautiful! We were all hugging and kissing them.

"Is this to ourselves?" I asked Justin.

"Yes baby just me and you" He said and kissed my forehead.

"But what about my parents?" I asked.

"I already talked to them they were all for it, they thought it was sweet and helped build it" He laughed.

"Sneeky bastard" I giggled.

"Come on let's go inside" He said grabbing my hand.

When we opened the front door the first thing I seen was the grand marble staircase to the left was our giant living room with a big flat screen TV on the wall with a white long curved sofa and glass table. Then behind that in another room was our dining room it had a giant table that could fit at least 20 people which was a good thing. Then there was the kitchen it was gorgeous there was an island and everything there was a bathroom downstairs and 2 spare bedroom. Then we went upstairs there was 4 more spare bedrooms then our room which was the biggest one with a bathroom attached. There was a bathroom in every room just not as big as ours. We both had walk in closets also, there was also a screen room for a movie night and a game room and in the back was a deck, a gasibo and a pool and of course it was fenced in. I absolutely loved it but it seemed way to expensive.

"Justin how much was all this?" I asked still in shock.

"Don't worry about it baby" He kissed my head and we headed outside.

Justin's Point Of View:
We were all outside and the girls were talking about the houses after we all toured each others places and everyone seemed so happy we were finally done with high school and out of our parents houses.

"So when is this big suprise gonna happen?" Fredo asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Tomorrow bight but I might need help" I smiled.

Sorry I took so long to update. Ice been really busy and hectic lately but I hope you like this chapter I promise to try and update more I can't I'm at 836 views!!

My new goal is 900 or more(:

I bet your all wondering what the surprise is? But you wi find out soon I promise

Anyways my hands hurt lol thank you all for reading I love you all so much.

Also I am so sorry I did not know Za was black.. But I guess in my book he won't be which I'm truly sorry I guess I should have done some research lol.

Anyways love you all!!
Kisses xoxo