I Cant Get Away From Them

ChapterTwenty

19th of August, 2016.

Millies POV

Just another day at work. Just another step closer till i go to England. Just another hour earlier before chaos. By chaos, i mean the fact that freaking One Direction was going to be in our store for a meet up. F*** life. I came to Australia, thinking i was going to get away from them. But no. They end up coming here. I'm just hoping they dont remember who i am and just leave me alone.

I've been thinking of missing work today and just tell my boss i'm ill but i just havent brought myself round to doing it. Mainly because i'm scared. And partly because of the fact, i actually wanted to see One Direction again. No matter how much i told myself i didnt want to see them, the more i wanted this hour to go quickly so i could see them. I'm not gonna lie, i just wanted to see them all again. I wanted to see Ellie. I wanted to see Hannah. I wanted to see Niall.. I wanted to see them all and hug them and make everything go back to the way it used to be.

The door bell rang as the door was pushed open, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up in anticipation. In a way, i was hoping it was One Direction walking into the boring old music store and i was hoping that they saw me and were going to whisk me away to England and help me build my life up again. But no. It wasnt One Direction. It was Brooklyn, my best friend and collegue.

"Heey gurl." She smiled at me, walking down the few steps and skipping over to me. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug before skipping over to the counter and plodding herself down onto the wooden stool. I just half smiled at her and got back to work, putting CD's onto the right racks. I went into my own little world where everything was fine and i was happy. I heard shuffling around the store and someone appeared next to me. "What you thinking about?" Brooklyn asked quietly. My eyes flickered over to her and back at the CD rack.

"Nothing much." I whispered before walking off into the back room. Luke and Willow, my collegues, were stood in the back room discussing something and they kept there voices low, making me unable to hear what they were saying.

"Can i help you?" A stern voice asked and i quickly turned around to see my boss, Amelia, standing there.

"Oh hey Meme.." I greeted her smiling. Amelia's stern face turned into a soft and gentle one and a small smile appeared on her face.

"You okay Millie Moo?" She asked. I just nodded.

"Urm.. is there anything you need doing? In preperation for One Direction and that?" I asked, trying to be helpful.

"Not really. Unless you want to try and shift the fans from outside who are blocking the entrance?" Amelia smiled at me.

"Urm. I think i'll be fine." I just nodded, not wanting to be bombarded by fans who were sure to kill me if i moved them from there spot. Amelia just smiled at me and i began walking away from her, into the main store when Luke's voice appeared over the intercom.

"One Direction are here. I repeat, One Direction are in the building."

Oh shit. Where do i hide?

I ran straight up to Brooklyn and began taking deep breaths. "You alright girly girl?" She asked me in her Australian accent. I just nodded, unable to breath. Stupid me and my anxiety attacks. I grabbed the water that was on the counter and took a swig of it, not caring who's it was and how long it had been there. I took a few more deep breaths and regained myself, just as One Direction walked through the door.

Liam's POV

Hello Australia. And hello Australian fans. And hello Australian Music Store. And hello to anyone else i've missed out. Yeeh. We strolled through the music store's back room where we were greeted by smiling staff.

"Hello guys. Welcome to Australia. So today, you'll be in the main music store which is right through there. If you need anything, give us a shout. I'm Amelia. And this is Luke and Willow." A smiley woman greeted us. She pointed a finger at a scrawny boy and a tanned girl who were stood with us. I nodded in thanks and Amelia led us through the the main store. As we entered, a dozen fans began cheering and screaming. They were making enough noise to be made a mile away. And they werent even in the room with us, they were like.. outside.

"This is Brooklyn." Amelia pointed at a girl stood near us smiling. "And thats Millie." She nodded, pointing at a girl. My eyes followed where she was pointing and i looked over at a tanned, tall, girl wearing a black skirt and a Paramore shirt that was tucked into her skirt. As i looked at her, her gaze went to somewhere else and she began walking off. I felt like i knew who from somewhere but i didnt know why and i didnt know where from. I just shrugged and followed Niall as he walked over to a table where we would be greeting fans.

Ellies POV

Oh-ma-god. Australia. Woot Woot. Country of fit lads and tanned girls. And did i mention fit boys? With six packs? And Muscles? Yeeh baby.

Regain yourself Ellie. You are an engaged human. An engaged human who is marrying Niall Horan. Yes, thats right. You heard me.

I followed Niall's lead and the boys took there seats at a table. A girl who i had learnt was called Brooklyn was running over rules and crap. But none of this applied to me. Well it did, but i couldnt care. I looked around the store and i took in every single detail. I studied the rows amongst rows of CD's and the guitars hung up on the wall. I walked slowly over to an acoustic guitar and and picked it up off the wall. I held it in my hands and studied it carefully. I plucked one of the strings and it made a gentle, soft noise. It made me realise how much i loved playing guitar and how much i missed playing. My eyes flickered over to a girl sat on a stool at the counter. I picked up the guitar and walked over to her.

"Excuse me.." I spoke up. She didnt look at me. She just kept her gaze on her lap. "Excuse me.." I repeated, louder.

"Its not for sale." She muttered, not looking up from her lap.

"Oh.." I murmed.

"Yes it is!" An Australian accent spoke up. Me and the girl sat at the counter lifted our heads and looked in the direction of the voice. Brooklyn was walking over to us and she walked over next to me.

"Oh great." I smiled. "How much for?"

"Well it was £260 but we sure dont mind selling it for cheaper. Say.. £150?" Brooklyn smiled back, showing her pearly white teeth. It was still an expensive offer for what it was but then again...

"English money or Australian?" I asked.

"English.." Brooklyn nodded. "The guitars an English make and we have to give the money to the company who sell them so yeh." She explained.

"I'll take it." I smiled happily.

"Okay then." Brooklyn squealed slightly. I placed the guitar on the counter and glanced over at the girl sat behind it. Her eyes were locked with my gaze. I felt like i knew her. But i had no clue who she was.

She tapped in a few things on the till while i studied a face. Thats just pretend that doesnt sound creepy.

The girl handed me the guitar and gave me a reciept. "Thanks." I smiled.

She just nodded.

"Dont i know you from some wh-?" I began, finally picking up the courage to say something.

"Bye." She snorted. She got up from her stool and began walking away, into the back room of the store and out of sight.

"Just ignore her.." Brooklyn began.

"Can i ask who she is?"

"Thats Millie."

Millie.. Millie? Why did that name sound so familiar? But then again, i know quite a few Millie's. I sighed.

"Are you okay?" Brooklyn asked cautiously. I just nodded before walking off.

A/N; GUESS WHAT!? ITS OFF HOLD! *Cue the Yay's*

Sorry if this chapter is a bit Blegh. But yeeh. I have to get back into writing since my looooooooong break from this fanfic.