Did He Just Call You Darlin'?

ChapterTwo

The book signing was finally over. And all the fangirls went home. Apart from about 10 of them. Including me. But i'm not a fangirl so i suppose i dont count. Body guards surrounded us as we began walking out of the store and through the shopping centre we were in. I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact with any of them. I hung around at the back. I seriously didnt wanna be anywhere near them or the fangirl freaks. I stuffed my earphones in my ears and turned my music it up as loud as my ears could stand without bleeding out. If thats possible. I stuffed my phone in my shorts pocket and began walking slowly behind. I looked at Chantelle. She seemed really happy. It made me happy to see her smile. She hadnt smiled properly in years to be honest. After her mum dying and her dad becoming a alchoholic an all. She's been living with her brother and sisters for the past year or so. Shes been coping really well and i'm proud of her. Except i'm not proud of her for being a directioner. TWfanmily all the way. Nah. I dont like TheWanted either to be honest but i'd prefer to be in the TWfanmily than be a Directioner. Well to be honest, i'd rather not be in either.

"Come on Darlin." Someone smiles at me. I look up from the floor and see Niall. Oh shit. He's noticed me. Oh crap. Oh no. My invisibility cloak isnt working. I gulped and tried to ignore him. I scuffed my feet on the floor and walked even slower. I felt a muscular arms wrap around me and he pulled me into his side. "Aww, whats the matter darling?"

"Whats the matter!? What do you think? I fucking hate you guys so much. I was woken up at 4:30 this morning to meet you guys. I dont even like you guys. Your all gay twats. I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for my cousin. If i had to pick between you and my bed, my bed would win anyday. I hate you all so, so much. Your all gay pricks. I wont be surprised if you suck each other off every night. Now, if you dont want any trouble, dont talk to me. Infact, just dont talk to me at all. Pretend i'm invisible." I ranted on.

"You know dont hate us THAT much." Niall nodded.

"No, your right. I dont hate you that much." I agreed. A smile formed on his face, showing his perfect teeth. Stop it Millie. I dont like them. I hate them so so much. He isnt perfect. He's a fag. "I hate you a LOT, LOT more than that." I saw Niall's face drop again. "But if it makes you feel any better, my grandma fancies you." I smirked, picking up speed, putting my hands in my back pockets.

"Great. I must meet your grandma." Niall replied from behind me. He picked up his pace to keep up with me.

"I'll go ring her now and swap places with her. She can stay here with you while i go back to my lovely bed." I smiled. Bed. Lovely bed. Lovely warm bed. Lovely warm soft bed. Lovely warm soft bed that i'm marrying when i reach the age of 20 and i'm gonna have cushion babies with it.

"No." Niall stopped me by putting a hand on my arm, stopping me from getting my phone out. I looked at him weirdly and shrugged him off.

"Why are you trying so hard with me anyway? Theres a whole bunch of pretty fangirls who actually like you over there but yet you choose the ugly one who hates your guts and who thinks your gay." I asked. Niall shook his head and laughed a little. We walked in scilence for bit. Chantelle came to my side and held onto my hand, smiling up at me. I looked down at her and smiled back. I noticed we had reached the shopping centre doors and outside was the tourbus. All we had to do was take about 25 more steps till we reached it. But its not as easy as that when theres fangirls waiting outside. The bodyguards pushed the door open and we all stepped outside. Girls screamed. Camera's flashed. And the boys strutted off like it was a cat walk. Especially Louis. Him and his sassy-ness.

Okay, some of these fangirls are a bit to much. Especially that one there. She is to much for my liking. She's too loud. And a bit weird. Very pretty. But loud. And weird. Oh.. wait.. its Ellie. I caught her gaze and i suddenly began waving like mad. Ellie waved back. She pushed her way through the fangirls to get to the front. "Oh...my...3eek." She gasped as she reached the front. She grabbed my arm and panted heavily. God, my best friend was weird. Ellie was slightly smaller than me even though she was a year or two older. Her long, brown hair was pulled over one shoulder and i noticed she was wearing the OneDirection top i got her last year for christmas.

"Ellie, that top is way to small now." I told her.

"Ahh, well. I dont care. It makes a good crop top." She nodded.

"Yeh, well you look like your freezing. Its tiny on you. Just get rid of it."

Ellie gasped. "You did not just say that."

"Your to dramatic. Look, Ellie, just get rid of it. I'll buy you a new one. And i'll get it signed or whatever. I'm sure the gay cunts will sign it." I shrugged. "But please Ellie, get rid of it. Your gonna catch hypothermia and die. I'm not letting you die." I took off my jacket and handed it to Ellie. She frowned but reluctantly took my jacket.

"And you call me dramatic? I'm not gonna be getting hypothermia anytime soon. And i'm certainly not gonna be dy- OMFG!" Ellie began.

"What?" I asked concerned, following her gaze. It landed on Niall. "Oh. Him." I rolled my eyes.

"Whats the matter with him? He's perf." Ellie said, dreamily.

"I thought you liked Lewis...."

"LOUIS! His name is LOUIS!" Ellie shouted at me. Heads turned to face us including Louis'. Time to embarrass her.

"Oh yeh, thats right. You fancy Louis cos he has nice shoulders. Or was it a nice chin?" I practically shouted. Ellie blushed a little. I shook my head. Someone wrapped an arm around me.

"Come on, darlin'." Niall muttered pulling me into his side. Eurgh. He smells to nice. Is that.. Lynx? Omfg. Lynx..its to perfect. I'm not talking about Niall. I'm talking about the Lynx. Totally.

"Did he just call you darlin'?" Ellie whispered, shocked.

"Yep. See ya, bitch." I replied, sticking my tongue out and letting Niall drag me away. As soon as Ellie was out of view, i pulled out of his grip. "Never. Touch. Me. Again." I hissed. "I dont wanna catch any sort of gay disease."

"But your best friend is gay and he always touch's you." Chantelle piped up. I gave her the glare that said 'Stop talking or we're leaving.' I think she got the message.