Biscuits :3

ChapterNine

Ellie's POV

I plopped down on the sofa and picked up the box of biscuits from the floor. I let my eyes flicker over the selection. Which one do i choose? This is to hard. Theres to many. I dont have enough time to eat them all.

Actually. I do. I have a long time to eat them all.

I picked up a wagon wheel and stared at it for a few seconds. I slowly undid the packaging around it and licked my lips. I opened my mouth and was about to take a bit when some twat knocked on the door. I sighed and put the biscuit back down before pushing myself up and walking to the door. DingDing. Ding. DING!!! The doorbell kept ringing. I groaned and slowly made my way to the door. "IF THIS IS SOME MONGHOLE SELLING SOMETHING, YOU CAN PISS OFF! I was about to eat a wagon wheel and you come along and spoil it. This better be someone i want to talk to. And not some crap salesman. YOU HEAR ME!?" I shouted at the door. I opened it and there stood Millie and her little cousin. I bit my lip and grimaced slightly. I hope she hadnt heard any of that.

"YOU HAVE WAGON WHEEL'S!? Boy, am i glad i came over here?" Millie smiled. God damn it. She'd heard me. And now she was gonna eat all of ma biscuits. She ran into my house, kicked her shoes off and ran into the living room. I closed the door and me and Chantelle walked in just in time to see Millie bounce down onto the sofa and pick up the biscuit box. She picked up the wagon wheel i was gonna eat and began nibbling at it. I sighed and sat next to her.

~1 hour later~

I stared at her while she ate the last biscuit in the box. THE LAST BISCUIT! I hadnt had any while she had eaten all 32 by herself. ALL 32! Millie licked her lips and smiled. I frowned at her slightly. "They were nice. You should'a had one." Millie advised me, nodding. "They were so tasty and i could of ate more and i mean, they were just...perfect."

"I hate you." I said, gritting my teeth and staring at her.

"Aww, you know you dont mean it." She sang.

"You really dont mean it." I mimicked her. "COURSE I FLIPPING MEAN IT! YOU JUST SAT AND ATE ALL OF MY BISCUITS!" I shouted at her.

"Fine then. I guess if you hate me so much, i'll leave." She said back, standing up. She lifted her chin up, put her bag on her shoulder and crossed her arms, facing the opposite way.

"Fine with me." I huffed.

"Oh. So you wont care if i go and give this SIGNED ONE DIRECTION t-shirt to Megan!?" She smirked, retrieving a tee from her bag. My eyes widened.

"Is- is t-that for m-mee?" I asked.

"It was. But i'm going to give it to Megan now cos you were being a bitch." Millie said.

"NO! MILLIE! PLEASE! I'M SORRY! So god damn sorry. You know you love me. You can eat as many biscuits as you like. Theres a cupboard full. Take them all. Just please, please, let me have that t-shirt." I practically begged. Millies eyes widened before she chucked the t-shirt at me and darted into the kitchen. I heard cupboard doors being opened and slamming shut again and a lot of cursing from Millie.

~Le short interval while Millie gets all the biscuits she needs.... patiently waits for Millie. TickTock goes the clock. Are you ready yet Millie? No? Okay then. Tick-tock. Ticktock. *Tumbleweed rolls passed*. Whats that Millie? Your done? So we can get on with the story? Good.~

Millie sat on my bed surrounded with biscuits. "This is why i love you, Ellie." She said, her voice muffled, her mouth full of biscuits. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"So tell me everything about One Direction. What did Niall smell like? What did you do with them? Did you have fun? Did you mention my name to any of them? Did yo-?" I asked them, bombarding them with questions until i was cut off.