CosClubbingIsCool/ThankYouNiall - Part2

Chapter Eighteen - ThankYouNiall - Part 2

Lauryn's POV

I made my way towards the bar after losing Rezielle amongst the crowd. "Louis?" I spoke as i neared the bar.

A head turned in my direction and Louis's mop of hair was visable. I squinted and noticed it was Louis. "Lauryn!" He smiled. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Hey, how are you?" I smiled.

"I'm good. I'm good. And you?" Louis smiled, pulling away from me.

"I'm okay." I nodded, my hair bouncing.

"Wanna drink?" Louis smiled.

"Yes. Please." I replied.

He ordered for us both and paid for them before leading me up the stairs and sitting us at a table.

Ellie's POV

"Ellie. Your drunk. Go home." Niall instructed me.

"I'm. Not. Seeing. Unicorns." I practically spat out.

"I didnt say that." Niall spoke up. I shrugged and joined in with everyone dancing. Niall grabbed my arm but i pulled away.

"Get off me. Relax. Have a good time." I said, throwing my arms in the air and practically whacking someone in the face. I bit my lip and said my sorry's to the person.

"Ellie.." Niall began.

"TAKE COVER!" I shouted.

"What? Why?" Niall asked.

"I just trumped." I laughed. Niall smiled at me and shook his head in laughter.

"Come on Ellie. You need to go home." He smiled at me.

"Aw. But i dont want to." I complained.

"Well you are so shift your ass." He instructed.

"No." I pouted.

"Well i'm sorry for having to do this.." Niall began.

"Sorry for wh- NIALL HORAN PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted over the music. I screamed slightly as he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He began sniggering. I glared and began punching his back in protest.

"Never." He laughed. We got outside and he signalled for a cab. The cold air hit me and he finally put my down but held onto my hand. A cab pulled up and he picked me up bridal style and placed me inside the taxi. He kissed me on the lips and smiled at me before shutting the door. I rolled down the window and looked at him.

"Arent you coming?" I asked.

"No. But i'll see you there later. Night princess. Love you." He whispered to me, leaning through the window and kissing me one last time.

"Night." I smiled.

Niall said something to the taxi driver and handed some money to him through the window before waving at me. The taxi drove off and i slumped into the seat, fastened my seatbelt and closed my eyes.

Meanwhile..

Liams POV

I made my way over to Millie who was sat at the bar by herself. Her fingers tapped against the counter. She was staring at her drink, stiring it with her finger. She placed her chin on one of her hands and sat alone. She looked amazing, sitting alone.

I sat on a stool silently next to her. I noticed her eyes were closed but they flickered open as she sensed my presence. She smiled at me and stopped what she was doing. She picked up her drink and took a small sip out of it. She put it back down and wiped her lips with one of her fingers carefully. "Hey." She whispered. I only just managed to hear her over the music.