Somehow, I Think I'm Falling For You

ChapterSeven

~Another 5 hours later~

Liam's POV

"Millie. Wake up." I whispered into her ear, softly. I shook her slightly. She groaned and moved her head but kept her eyes firmly shut.

"I'll go and take Chantelle inside." Louis whispered to me. He picked up Millie's little cousin up and carried her off the tourbus. I looked out of the window as a house door swung open and a woman ran out, probably Millie's mum. We were outside Millie's house. All the other fans had gone home so it was just me, the boys, Millie and her younger cousin sitting silenting in the tourbus. I could sense Millie moving and i moved my head to face her. Her head was on my shoulder and she was looking at me.

"Millie. Your home." I whispered. I brushed her fringe out of her eyes and smiled at her. She groaned slightly. "Come on gorgeous." I stood up and held out my hand to Millie. She didnt move. Her eyes just fluttered slightly and her eye lids began to fall and she ended up falling asleep again. I sighed. I glanced over at Zayn and Niall who were sat silently on there phones. Harry and Hannah had long gone to bed. Louis had sat singing songs to Chantelle for most of the night. And then there was me. I'd just sat with Millie all night. We had cuddled up together and just talked about things. And i got to see the true side of her. She was a really nice person. And pretty to. I'd be lying if i said it didnt hurt when she called us gay or when she said she hated us. Cause to be honest, it hurt a lot. She was just a hater. But somehow, i was falling for her.

I looked at the sleeping girl who lay in front of me. I took a step closer to her and picked her up, bridal style. Her arms instantly wrapped around my neck and i pulled her closer. I carried her outside into the cold, dark night. Millie's mum saw me and beckoned me to come inside. I walked closer towards Millie house and took a step inside. The house was silent and dark. There was little light so it was hard to see. But i could just make out some of the pictures on the hallway wall. There were thousands. I looked closely at them. Millie was in tons of them. As i walked up the hallway, i studied them all. It made me smile to see Millie smiling in them all. She genuinely looked happy. There was one with Millie, her mum and an older man in one. He was in quite a few of the photos. "Thats Millie's dad." Millie's mum whispered to me. She must of noticed me looking. "He died when Millie was 14."

"I'm so sorry." I whispered to her. I bit my lip. I noticed a few tears in her eyes. "Dont cry." I put one arm around her but still held onto Millie carefully. Millie's mum smiled slightly. I started walking again slowly and slowly made it carefully up the stairs. Louis stood at the top and he smiled.

"Her bedrooms through there." He told me, nodding his direction to a door. I nodded and slowly made my way across the corridor. I pushed the door open with my foot and took a step inside. Her room was fillied with pictures and posters. I carefully placed Millie on her bed and scanned the photos and posters. I noticed a photo on her night stand and i picked it up carefully. Millie was on a young boys back and she looked really happy. They both looked really happy. I put the photo down and picked up another one. The boy was on that one to. The boy was kissing Millie on the cheek. And there was another girl on the photo who stuck her tongue out and was doing a peace sign. And then there was Millie. I laughed slightly. She was sticking her tongue out and had her eyes shut tight. The photo made me jealous though and i could almost feel my heart breaking. I know that sounds stupid but i actually had so much love for Millie. I know i had only just met her and things but she understood me so well and we had so much in common. The photo made me extremely jealous. I wanted to be that boy. I wanted to be the one kissing her. I wanted to be her friend. But i'm not. I'm just another famous boy in a band... that fell in love with a hater. And i'm probably never gonna see her again.

"Come on, Li." I heard Louis say. The door was pushed open and he popped his head round. I nodded and put the photo down. I kissed Millie on the forehead and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Louis walked over to Millie's little cousin and kissed her on the cheek. He placed something next to her and tucked her up in bed. I glanced at him weirdly. "What?" He asked. I shook m head and rolled my eyes.

"Shes like 6 years old, Louis. Bit to young for ya." I joked. He whacked my arm lightly.

"I know. And i'm not thinking about dating her, stupid. But she's like the cutest little kid ever. I want to have a child like her." He replied in his defence. I smiled.

"You can have her." I heard someone huff. I turned around and looked over at Millie but she was still sleeping silently.

"Come on, Li." Louis repeated.

"One second." I said to him. He nodded and walked out of the room and i could hear him walking down the stairs. I tiptoed over to Millie and pulled my bracelet off my wrist. I lifted her arm up carefully and slid it onto her wrist. I noticed her beginning to shake as the cold air attacked her. I pulled my hoody off and placed it over her, hoping it would warm her up. I took one last look at her and walked out of her room, said my goodbyes to her mum and walked out of the house and onto the tourbus. I sat in the same place Millie had sat the whole night and leaned my head against the window. The bus pulled off and i watched as the scenery change. My eyelids kept falling and became heavier and heavier until i was finally fast asleep.