Niall Photobombed Our Photo

ChapterFourteen

Ellie's POV

Okay, so that train ride was exhausting. Never ever travel with Millie. She will embarrass you publicly. I grabbed some of the bags and hopped off the train as it got to our stop. "Ayyyy, London." I heard Millie call, i look behind me and saw her jumping onto the train with the rest of the bags. I fiddled with one of the bags and plunged my hand into it and pulled out a pair of sunglasses. Millie was glancing at my weirdly.

I placed them on top of my head and tucked the ends behind my ears. "What?" I asked.

"Its not even sunny." She said.

"I know. They just look good with this outfit." I told her. She rolled her eyes and smiled. My hair blew to one side in the wind. I put my hands on my hips and slipped my sunny's onto my face. I tilted my head slightly and glanced around the train station and its carpark. I bit my lip and shuddered slightly as the cold surrounded me. I held onto one of my arms and rubbed it slightly.

"You look like a model." Millie told me. I could only just hear her over the train as it began to move forward, leaving the station. I raised an eyebrow. "Whatt? You do..."

I laughed and mimicked a model. I placed one hand on my hip and stuck out my hips slightly as if i was posing. And pouted and used my free hand to lift my sunglasses up. Millie took out her phone and took a photo of me. She showed me it and i began laughing. I laughed a lot. Which caused a few people at the station to look at me oddly. Wait, they'd just seen me mimicking a model? Oh great. Well thats slightly embarrassing. Millie stood next to me and put the camera back on, Millie turned it to face the other way and we both pouted. She pressed the shutter and turned her phone the right way round. I glanced at the photo. I had my tongue stuck out and Millie was pouting. It was genuinely a nice photo. Until i noticed something in the background. I zoomed in on the photo and glanced at the person in the background.

Millie raised her eyebrow and looked at me. Someone began laughing hysterically. I glanced behind me and came face to face with a boy with a blonde mop of hair. I raised an eyebrow. "Niall?" I spoke cautiously. I began laughing with him. Millie looked at us weirdly. "Niall. He just. He just photo bombed our photo. Oh my fucking god. Hahaha." I said between laughs. And thats when i turned all fangirly. "OMG! NIALL HORAN PHOTO BOMBED OUR PHOTO!"

Millie looked at us weirdly and shrugged. She grabbed a handful of bags and stood up straight. "Wheres Hannah?" She asked. She spoke softly and quietly. Niall nodded his head in the direction of a red car. Millie peered over his shoulder and she nodded in thanks. She walked slowly towards the car, Niall following her. I picked up the rest of the bags and coats and hurried after them. Niall opened the boot of the car for Millie and she threw the bags in. A car door opened and a leg stepped out of the car, followed by another one. And then the legs turned into a body and then the body had a head. Millie screamed happily and rushed round the sound of the car to give Hannah a hug. They jumped about happily and screamed slightly. I rolled my eyes and chucked the bags in the boot. Niall stuck his hands in his pockets and watched Hannah and Millie. He walked over to them and stood just a tiny bit back behind Millie. I watched them curiously as Millie spun around and looked at Niall who had his arms spread out.

"No." Millie told him.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at them weirdly but just ignored them. I raised a hand to try and grab the boot but failed. Why am i so small? To be honest, i'm not even small. I began jumping frantically in an attempt to grab the boot of the car. I sighed as i failed yet again. I jumped once more but headbutted the metal in the process. I clung onto my head and yelped out in pain. Ouch.

"But i need a huuuuuuuuuuuug." Niall whined.

"Yeh, well i need a doctor." I suddenly spoke up. Everyones head turned to face me. I clung onto the top of my head.