Why Am I Germy?

ChapterEight

Millie's POV

I sheilded my eyes as the sun beamed through the open gap in the curtain. I looked around. I was in the comfort of my own home. YIPEE! HAHAHA. I'd gotten rid of the 1D lads. Get in. I start wiggling around in my bed in my attempt to dance. I began to sing and dance even more. I gazed over at Chantelle to make sure i hadnt woken her up. No. I hadnt. We are okay. I rolled over and picked up my phone from the nightstand. I pressed the button to unlock it and the bright light shocked me. I let my eyes adjust to the brightness and tapped in my password. Would you like to know my password? Yes. Okay its... Wait a second. If i gave you my password, you would be able to get into my phone and you might knick it from me. You nearly had me there guys. Haha. But i'm not stupid enough to give you my password...

Or am i?

Actually, i probably am.

Like this one time when i was like 'My phone password is my birthday. Yeh. 2412.' And then my friends went and hacked into my phone.

Naughty children.

Wait. I just told you my password. SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PRETEND YOU DIDNT READ THAT! MY PASSWORD ISNT 2412! COURSE ITS NOT. PFFT.

Heheh, anyway. I checked the time but was distracted when my phone started viabrating. Oh my god. Whats happening? Is my phone having a phonequake? Heheheh. No. Its not a phonequake. Dont be so stupid. I just have messages. 1 message. Oh wait, i have 4 messages. Nooooo, theres 11 messages. What!? 23 MESSAGES!? I pressed the messages icon and scanned through my messages. 7 were from Ellie, 1 was from my mum, 9 were from my boyfriend, Tom and the other 6 were from 'ThatDick' and 'BuzzLightYear' aka Niall and Liam. I ignored them and locked my phone up again before placing it on the side. And then i realised i hadnt checked the time. I picked my phone up again and glanced at the time. 10:31. I sighed. Time to get up i suppose. I am so glad this wasnt a school day. I stood up and something dropped onto the floor. I bent down and retrieved the object. A hoodie. This wasnt one of mine. I picked it up and held it up to my face.

Liam.

It smelt like him. I smiled slightly and threw it on my bed. I felt something slide down my wrist and i noticed a bracelet. I studied it and realised who it belonged to. I smiled again and sat down on my bed. The cold air surrounded me so i quickly pulled the covers up and snuggled down again. I rolled onto my side and began to hum. I closed my eyes and buried my head into the pillow.

What seemed like a few minutes later, i could feel someones breath on my face. I opened my eyes and jumped back a bit. Chantelle was near my face, her eyes wide, staring at me. I groaned. "Whats your problem?" I asked her.

"You were singing." She stated.

"Was i?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, you were." She nodded. I rolled my eyes and swung my legs out of bed. I slipped my feet into a pair of slippers and pulled on my bed. I walked out of my bedroom, Chantelle in tow. "Millieeeeee..." She sung.

I turned my head to face her but carried on walking. "Yes?" I asked, skipping down the stairs.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything. I had the best birthday ever and it was all thanks to you. Your the best cousin ever." Chantelle said, sliding down the banister. She wizzed passed me and landed at the bottom of the stairs perfectly. I jumped the last to steps and walked into the kitchen. Chantelle hopped onto one of the stools.

"Aww. No problem." I smiled. I felt honoured to be honest. I had just recieved a compliment from my cousin and that doesnt happen often.

"And when its your birthday, i'm going to make your birthday just as good as mine." She smiled.

I swore under my breath and gritted my teeth. "Thats very kind of you but you dont have to."

"Yes. I do."

"No. You really dont."

"I doooooo."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Hahahaha. N-."

"Yes." Chantelle repeated looking at me sternly. I held my hands up in surrender and pulled the fridge door open. I grabbed the cartoon of orange juice, unscrewed the cap and pressed it to my lips before gulping it down. I screwed the cap back on and opened the fridge door again.

"Dont put it back in the fridge! Just bin it. I dont want to be drinking out of the same bottle you've had your germy mouth around." My mum said, walking through the kitchen door.

I scowled at her. "I dont know whether i should be offended by the fact you called me germy."

"Its true though, you are germy." My mum told me. I glared at her.

"Why am i germy?"

"Millie, darling..." My mum began. I shuddered at the fact she had called me darling. It reminded me to much of Niall. "I dont know where your mouths been and i really dont wanna know."

"My mouth hasnt been anywhere, mum." I said.

"Yes it has. Its been attached to your boyfriends lips and you've been like MwahMwahMwaaaaahh." Chantelle said, mimicking me. I scowled at her.

"Or worse. It could of been on his d-" My mum began

"MUUUUUUUUM!" I groaned. She rolled her eyes at me. We all sat in an awkward scilence for a bit. I let my eyes gaze around the room before sighing. "I'm going to Ellie's."

"Brilliant." My mum smiled. I nodded and began walking up the stairs.

"Can i come?" I heard Chantelle sing.

"Why not..." I shrugged, sighing slightly.