If One Falls, We All Fall

A/N; Hello guys. Bit of Human Interaction. Which is slightly weird for me. But hey! Anyway, i dont know who's POV to do the next chapter in. So i need you guys to comment and say who's POV you want it in. You can choose from Hannah, Niall Or Zayn's POV. Or any one else you wanna hear the side of the story from. So yeh. Enjoy, famalam. Its chapter sixteen init brov.

Chapter Sixteen

Millie's POV

A few caffeine drinks later, Hannah was hyper as and Ellie was spilling out embarrassing stories about our childhood. I slapped my hand against my face and blushed. "And this one time, Millie. Millie. She. Oh my god. She. Right. No. Listen. She had done this test and she needed 95% on it to pass. And a few days later, she got the test back. And she had got 94.9%. You should'a saw her face. And then she started shouting and throwing things around. And she opened the door to storm out but when she opened it, she headbutted the door and fainted. Omg."

I blushed slightly and Zayn laughed. "I can actually imagine her doing that."

"Hey. Whats that suppose to mean?" I asked him.

"And thats not all. Can you remember when she woke up?" Hannah spoke directly to Ellie. Ellie nodded.

"When everyone was staring at her and she got up, walked and sat down in her place and acted like nothing had happened." Ellie began.

"And then later on in the lesson, she picked up her test, walked over to the window and ripped the test in half and dropped out of the window. And then when she..." Hannah carried on.

"And then when she got told that her score was wrong and she had actually got 98.4%. You should'a saw her face. Funny as hell. She began whacking her head against the wall and ended up with concussions. And she began stumbling around the classroom and she got to the window, right. She tripped over someones bag. Fell into the window. But the window was open. And she. Omg. She. She fell out of the window. HAHAHAHAHA!" Ellie finished, bursting out laughing.

"It wasnt funny." I whined. "It was a 3 story block and we were right at the top. I ended up falling onto a teachers car and i had to pay for the damage."

"Aw. Poor Millie." Liam cooed, trying to hide a laugh. He coughed and snickered under his breath. I glared at him and he shot me a 'sorry' look. I half smiled.

"Remember the time when Ellie threw up in h-" Hannah began.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! I thought we werent gonna mention that." Ellie said suddenly, sitting up straight and throwing her hands up. I smiled and laughed at her slightly.

I picked up my drink and took a sip of it, placing the cup back on the table. I pulled one of my legs up and rested my foot on the chair, hugging my knee. I noticed Zayn texting away so i peered over his shoulder and watched. I raised an eyebrow. "Zayn has a girlfriend!?" I said loudly, even though it came out as more of a question. Zayn glanced at me and bit his lip, casually putting his phone into his pocket.

"So then guys.." Zayn began.

"Woah! Dont try to change the subject mister." I said, clicking my fingers in a 'z' formation and circling my head.

"You have a girlfriend? When did this happen?" Niall asked, snapping out of his daze.

"A few weeks ago." Zayn nodded casually.

"And you didnt tell me?" Liam asked.

"I was trying to but you wouldnt listen." Zayn told him.

"I would of listened if you'd said something." Liam replied.

"No you wouldnt. You were to busy talking about Millie. I couldnt even get a word in." Zayn nodded. I blushed slightly as i heard my name and Liam did to.