This Isnt The End. Its Just The Beginning.

Chapter Nineteen

Millie's POV

I woke up the next morning to hear echoing shouts coming from the living room. If i'm honest with you, i didnt even know where i was or what i was doing. Not until i heard Niall's voice. And then i remembered everything. Everything that happened at the club. Everything that had happened since i had came to London. I flung the covers back and sat up straight, swinging my legs out of the bed. I perched on the edge of the materess and wiped the sleep from my eyes and blinked a few times. My eyes were crusty and i couldnt see a thing. I had a banging headache and it was killing me. I was suffering.. from a hangover. I wiped my nose on my sleeve and pulled myself up out of bed. I looked down and saw i was fully clothed, still in my hoody and shorts from yesterday. My converse were still on and tied. I dont know how i managed to sleep with them on. They were really uncomfortable and my feet were killing. I looked back up and studied Niall's room. I hadn't even recognised how much detail there was in Niall's room. I tiptoed around the bed and over to the window, opening the blinds and letting the sunlight burst in. It was extremely sunny and the light shone through the blinds. I sheilded my eyes and let my eyes adjust. I wandered round Niall's room, looking at all the photos he had. He had lots of things from Ireland. Whether they be pictures, gifts or souviners. I picked up a picture that was placed on his bedside table. Niall was there surrounded by people and i recognised them as his family. I smiled and placed the photo back down carefully, letting my thumb run over the top of the frame.

The sound of loud banging stopped me in my tracks and more shouting happened. I sighed and made my way over to the door. I pulled it open a little and peered through the door frame. Ellie and Niall were stood together, they looked happy, sad, confused, angry all at the same time. There was no set expression. There faces were hard to read. Ellie sighed and fell into Niall's chest. He wrapped his arms around her carefully and rested his head on top of Ellie's. He closed his eyes and rocked them side to side slowly. Every so often Ellie would sigh and Niall would squeeze her tighter. I stood and watched them and realised how happy they were together. I had never seen Ellie so happy in her life. I felt my heart warm and a little smile on my face appeared.

My phone viabrated somewhere, pulling me out of my daze. I stood up straight and began searching for my phone. I flung the covers on the bed back and looked around for it. I searched in draws and on top of tables. I fished around for it in my bag. But yet i couldnt find it. I groaned and flopped down on Niall's bed. And thats when my bum began vibrating. Which is really awkward. I began rolling around and the bed and laughing. I flopped onto the floor and wriggled around, holding onto my sides. I jumped up and quickly plunged my hand into the back pocket of my shorts and pulled out my phone.

"FOUND IT!" I shouted. I unlocked it and answered whoever was calling me.

"Yeh-ello?" I said, into the phone, pressing it to my ear.

"Why didnt you tell me?" Tom shouted.

"Why didnt i tell you what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Not that he could see.

"That you were moving." Tom told me.

"What? I'm moving?" I asked, confused.

"Dont play dumb with me!" Tom snapped. "Your just happily willing to throw our relationship away. You'd rather move than stay with me. I loved you Millie."

"Tom, i dont understa-" I began but was cut off.

"You know what. Forget it. Your dumped. Enjoy your life in Australia." Tom muttered. Australia? What? I was about to speak when the line got cut off. I could feel tears stinging my eyes, wanting to come out. I blinked them away and wiped my eyes on my sleeve. I didnt understand. I pulled Niall's bedroom door open and tiptoed out. All my stuff was in the hall. I could hear someone coughing behind me and i spun around, tears in my eyes.