CosClubbingIsCool - Part1

Big Thanks To Yuki And Luna Who Sat With Me and Wrote This Chapter. We Have Split It Into Two Parts Because It Was extremely Boring. Part Two Will Come Soon Though. Love You All. Mwah.

ChapterEighteen - Part 1

Zayn's POV (Cos He's Our BradfordBadBoy)

I stood waiting outside Millie's bedroom door, waiting for her to open up. "Millie." I called. No reply. "Okay. I give up. Niall's turn."

I pushed Niall forward towards her door. He knocked on the door. "Millieeee."

"Guys, we've been waiting for her for like 10 minutes now. Lets just go." I said, pushing my phone into my back pocket of my trousers.

"We cant just leave her." Hannah stated.

"But we've tried to get her to come out but she's practically locked herself in the room." I pointed out. "Whats the matter with her anyway?"

"I dont know. Ellie do you know?" Hannah asked.

"No." She said, gritting her teeth. Hannah groaned.

"Millieeee!" Hannah wailed. She walked up to the bedroom door and banged on it.

"Go away." Millie moaned.

"Oi bitch. Open this door now, otherwise i'll.. i'll, i'll.. I'LL GET HARRY ON YOU!" Hannah roared at the door. Harry snapped out of his daze.

"Wut am i doing?" He asked.

I heard shuffling around and the door opened. "Can i help you?" Millie asked. I noticed red rings around her eyes.

"Yes. You can actually." I spoke up. I ran up to her, walked behind her and began pushing her out of the room, to the door. I picked up her coat off the coat rack and threw it at her. "You can shift your ass and smile so we can get going to the club."

I threw her shoes at her and i'm pretty sure one of them hit her in the face. Hannah walked up to her and took the shoes and coat off Millie and placed them on the floor. She wrapped her arms around Millie's neck and gave her a hug. I glared.

"HANNAHHHHHHHHHHH. We need to goooooooooooooo. Hurry up. Come on Millie, get changed." I instructed.

"Its fine. I'm not going. You guys go without me." Millie tried to smile.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YOU HEARD HER. LETS GO!" I beamed. I grabbed my coat and waited for someone to move. But nobody did. I sighed and walked over to Millie and gave her a little hug. "Come on Millie. It'll be no fun with out you." I comforted. She nodded slightly and i handed her her coat and shoes. She placed them on and half smiled.

"I look a mess." She sighed.

"You look fine." Hannah smiled. "A bit chavy like but hey, theres nothing wrong with being a chav. Theres more of a chance of you being fucked."

"Hannahh." Millie laughed. Liam grabbed Millie's hand and they walked out of the apartment with me following. I jumped into the lift and waited for everyone to huddle in. Ooo, this lift has mirrors. Ellie and Niall stood close together and Ellie kept smiling at him. Niall grabbed her hand and intwined the fingers. I looked at them weirdly but snapped out of it when i heard the lift ding, signalling we had reached the bottom floor. I rushed out and down the last set of stairs and raced onto the street. Everyone hurried after me and Millie stuck her hand out, signalling for the cab heading our way. I opened the door when it had reached to where we was and i jumped inside. Millie scurried in after me and slumped next to me. And the others jumped in to the cab to.

I kept quiet the whole journey, eager to get there. I rested my chin on my hand and looked out of the window as the world passed by. Rain patted against the window and darkness fell. I glanced at my watch to see it was only 10pm. As i lifted my head to look out of the window, i noticed we had reached the club. There was a huge string of people waiting to get in and Bouncers and Security Guards surrounded the building. "This might of been a bad idea." I muttered.