Chapter 29

Today was the day we go on tour. I don't know why, but we are sharing a tour bus with OMM and Rise Against. I put my bag and stuffed animal in my bunk. When I got to the living room of the bus, Austin Carlile was there.

"Hey, you're Tyler, right?"

"Yeah. I can't believe that my inspiration is right in front of me." I blushed.

"I'm glad that he is. Where is he?" he played dumb.

"Do you know anyone named Austin Carlile?"

"That's me! Oh. I'm your inspiration?"

"Of course, haha." I facepalmed and laughed.

"Hey, Ty. I see that you met Austin." Chester came on the bus.

"Yeah. An interesting greeting." we giggled. Everyone was on the bus and it started moving.

"I'm bored!" Joe screamed.

"Go to the back and start making out with your boyfriend, Rob," I told him. I was currently playing Mario Kart with Austin, Tim, and Alan.

"Come on. Yes!" Tim shouted and jumped in the air.

"Lucky," I mumbled under my breath.

"Better luck next time, guys." he walked to his bunk.

"Braddles!" I screamed. Brad sat next to me.

"Yes?"

"Who wants to prank Tim?" Alan, Austin, and Brad agreed.

We are going to put silly string, syrup, feathers, and butter on him and his bunk when he goes to bed.

"Speaking of bed. I'm going to hit the hay. Goodnight guys." Phil went to his bunk.

It was now time.

"Ready?" I asked them. Austin had the butter, Alan had the syrup, Brad had the feathers, and I had the silly string. We made our way quietly to Tim's bunk. I did the signal and everything went crashing down on him.

He slept through it all!

"He can sleep through a bomb explosion," Zach informed us.

"Now, we wait." we all went to bed, waiting for Tim's reaction in the morning.