Chapter 18

Mike

Tyler went to her room. I went back to the kitchen.

"Ok. I'm done with this shit. We have to do something about this, we just can't hide him forever. I mean, obviously, Sean knows where he is, because he just kidnapped him." I hugged and handed them the note.

"You guys go find him, I'll stay here with Tyler." Brad suggested. Brad went upstairs while the rest of us got in the car.

"Where do we go first?" Joe asked.

"Remember how he would always be at the park?" Rob said.

"Let's go there then." I started driving. We pulled up to the park, a van was there.

"Do you think that's them?"

"I don't know, Phi." we got out and started banging on the black windows of the van. The back door of the vehicle opened, Sean had his smug look on his face.

"I told you idiots, he is mine." I could see Chester had a scared look in his eyes, even though the inside was dark.

"Why do you want him?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend owes me something. I know he won't give it back, so he gets punished."

"What does he owe you?"

"Your daughter."

"What?" Rob, along with all of us, was confused.

"Tyler, is my biological daughter."

"But you can't have her back. You abandoned her."

"This year I was going to take her back, until you showed up." he growled.

"I'll make a deal with you, give back Chester and I will give you Tyler." I lied. There was no way I was going to give away one of my family members.

"Ok. Bring her here, at 5." he threw Chester out of the van and drove off.

"Mike! How could you!? Give away our daughter?" Chester yelled at me.

"Chester, listen. When we get home, we have to pack up and leave. I'm not letting him get anyone in our family. We have to get out of this state." he nodded once he heard the plan. We got home, Tyler ran up the Chester and hugged him as if she hasn't seen him forever.