Chapter 4

Tyler

Pheonix pulled up to an enormous house and we got out.

"I'm going to get lost in this thing so many times," I said then laughed.

"I did at first too, so don't feel bad to ask for help around here." Chester put his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks." they showed me to my room. I unpacked and tried to make my way downstairs but should in the middle of the hallway. I saw Brad come out of his room.

"Brad, can you guide me to the living room, I'm lost." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Sure thing, kid. We all got lost, but after a few months, you will get used to it." he smiled, and we walked to the stairs.

"There you are. We are going out to eat. Let's go." Chester said. Phoenix parked the car at an Olive Garden.

"I've never been to one of these." I spoke.

"We go out a lot to eat, so you should get used to it." Joe said.

"As Brad said to me earlier, I'll get used to after a couple months." we sat down.

After a while of eating, we left to go home. The ride home was silent, except for the radio.

"Come on, let's get out." Chester and Mike walked me to my room. I hugged them both.

"Tyler, if you need anything, we will be in the room next to you. Goodnight." Chester kissed my head and left. I laid down and fell asleep with a smile on my lips.