Chapter 12

Tyler's point of view

I sat with Brad for a while longer before standing up and stretching.

"I'm going to bed." I yawned.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" he asked.

"If you want." I crawled into the room.

"I don't want you having any more bad dreams." he climbed into bed next to me.

"Thank you, Brad. For everything." I said and closed my eyes.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." he kissed my forehead.

%\%\%\%\%\%\

"Tyler, wake up."

"Leave me alone." I mumbled. The person chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Mm, sorry, Braddles."

"It's fine." I opened my eyes. He had a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"It's like, almost noon."

"And?"

"Mike! Chester!" he yelled.

"I'm getting up." I said and sat up.

"Never mind!" he shouted. I got up and put on an Avenged Sevenfold sleeveless hoodie with my jeans.

"You look beautiful." Brad kissed my cheek before we walked downstairs.

"Hey, guys." I said as I jumped the last 6 stairs.

"Careful, Tyler. I don't want to take you to the hospital." Chester said sternly.

"Yeah. But you broke how many bones, just being on tour too. Do I have to mention when you were doing layups and stepped on a water bottle?" I saw his expression; Brad and I were laughing so hard.

"Fine. Want to play that game? You make your own breakfast." he smirked and pointed to the kitchen.

"I didn't mean anything I said." I defended myself.

"Sureee." he hugged me.

"So do I have to make my own breakfast?"

"Pancakes are on the table."

"Thanks, dad." I kissed his cheek. I grabbed most of the pancakes.

"Hey, Ty." Brad took one of my pancakes, the one that was smothered in syrup.

"No fair." I pouted. He took a few bites, then fed me the rest. When he was done, he kissed my cheek.

"Did we miss something?" Mike asked while raising an eyebrow. I blushed and looked down. Brad put his arm around me.

"Would you kill me if I was to date your daughter?" he asked.

"Wait, you are? Yes! I knew it!" Joe and Rob cheered.

"Anyways. When did this happen?" Chester questioned.

"Last night, when you two left, Brad and I talked, exchanged feelings and all that. Not officially dating yet." I explained.

"Ok. As long as you're happy, Tyler. Brad, don't hurt her in any way. Or else, we will have her as a guitarist, and you will be 6 feet underground." Mike smiled.

"Don't worry, Mikey. I will take good care of her." he grinned.