¢нαρтєя 22

Start from the beginning

Nature and I, don't mix.

I struggle for air as the winds quipped passed my moving figure. The town was a lot farther then I'd expected.

I shrieked, noticing the hound standing as a road block several steps ahead. Adeline gasps, stopping, about to run the opposite direction. However, something else stood in the path of freedom.

It was that sandy colored wolf, I'd presume Ethan by now. The hound's mouth pulled up into a snarl as I backed away from it, Adeline's back and mine now touching as we stared off our opponents.

Ethan's furry form growls alarmingly at the hound, causing it to whimper and stand down. A deep breath leaves my throat, as I didn't realize I was holding it in. The tickles of the leaves scraping against my cheek, caused me to giggle.

Ethan snaps his jaws at me. I shrinked into Adeline's back. I feel Adeline grab a hold of my hands intertwining our fingers together. "It's okay, Leah. Ethan wants me, just me." She whispers, I hear the loud gulp from her, though not seeing any part of her because we stood back to back.

My eyes still trained on the submissive hound, I reply, "Addie, no."

But it was too late, Adeline's soft fingers left mine, as I felt no more warmth of her back on mine. I quickly turned around, earning a sharp bark from the hound.

Ignoring it, I caught the sight of Adeline with her hands up approach the blonde wolf, Ethan. Ethan stood grounded, unaffected. I see a large number of wolves materialize from thin air. Adeline calmly walks to them, as my throat clogged up.

A low howl, cause some of the wolves to break formation and circle around Addie, she freezes.

One wolf nudges her to move, and off they went disappearing into the shadows of the tree. A sob racks through me.

As my throat finally works, "Addie!" I screamed, aware of my loudness as some birds flew alarmed from the trees. My feet made a move to follow them, but a snarl prevents me from moving any further. My head craned, to see the hound from before still stationed behind me.

It's eyes holding intelligence, and nudges it's snout to their direction as if daring me to follow. I made no move, fear of it tearing me to shreds. My mouth runs dry, as I no longer know what to do.

I hope the God's favored my life.

VVV

Avan steers clear of the trees, still in his beast phase. His wolf snaps his head in the direction of northern borders.

A slight echo sounds, perking his wolf wolfish ears. "Addie!"

Leah.

Avan's paws padded the ground harshly, sinking into the soft dirt. It was his beautiful angel. Was she safe? He really didn't know.

But at least she was alive.

Avan was close, he could feel it. He could sense the sweet presence of his mate.

Wait for me, Leah.

*

Cole grumbled, as he lazily jogs around the woods. It would have been an hour of sniffing around, and he hadn't caught even a slight whiff of his princess.

A slight sound of shifting caused him to curiously scan the trees to his right. He heard something.

His large head pokes in between the tree, searching.

"Forgive me, Addie!"

A recognizable voice begs. It was no doubt about it, it was his past Alpha, his old friend. His enemy.

"Never! You hurt me, you chased me through a freaking forest, and almost bright in my sister into this shit."

Cole hears the soft chimes of his princess shout, hatred lacing her voice.

Deciding he didn't want to really eavesdrop anymore, Cole decided it would be best if he made an appearance.

Cole trudged along the grass, his beige wolf attempting to be as quiet as possible. He approached a nearly naked Ethan and a dirt covered Adeline. Their conversation turning into a scream fest.

Cole's wolf prowl lowly, suddenly standing up straight, causing Ethan to snarl. Cole makes himself known from his wolf's appearance. Adeline gasps, tears trailing down her cheek. Before her unmistakable voice speaks.

"Cole?"

VVV

Giselle grumbled angrily, putting Ava and Dennis to sleep. She needed to do something. She needed to help Avan, yes, she disagreed on Leah.

But if he loved her, she'd try to as well.

Giselle looks around the house, none of her older sons were here. Not Avan, Tyson, or even Calvin.

God darn that boy, always off and disappearing.

One day he'll give me a heart attack.

*

Calvin grips the whistle, he was a weak wolf compared to his brothers. He wouldn't be able to help Avan one bit.

But the whistle his father gave him could.

* * * * *
I'm sorry this chapter took forever :(, I'm usually ahead of the game by three-four chapters but I've been slacking these past days.

Blurgh, somebody should point out school causes stress, and stress leads to faster deaths. D:

And to top it off every Monday I have to run a mile for gym :'( (coming from an un-athletic girl). I am so unfit!!! X(

115 Votes
10 Comments

Love,
Margareth

P.S.

I think I'm addicted to Gatorade. :/