(Thursday, March 26th, 2020)

Luke had Lu in his left hand, Mel in his right. They leant against his upright legs, their bright eyes scanning the bedroom walls. Michael laid next to them, Amanda leaning against his legs, Vanny on his chest.

Vanny stayed sound asleep, her body rising and falling with every breath her father took. Michael placed a hand on his two daughters, his fingers curling over their soft skin.

"Look at their little bodies," Luke whispered, his eyes trailing over their four new additions.

"They're so tiny."

"I'm so afraid of breaking them."

Michael let out a soft chuckle, causing the little one on his chest to open an eye before falling back asleep. Vanny was pretty much Michael. "I don't think you just break children. Just don't drop them or anything."

"Why are you lecturing me? You're the one that broke every bone in your body before the age of eighteen."

Mike scooted closed to Luke, ignoring his sarcastic comments. He laid his head on his husband, his blue hair soft against Luke's scruff. "They have such tiny noses, too. I wonder what they'll grow into."

"Amanda kind of looks like you, I think. She has that pretty round face and all." Luke reached out a hand, brushing his lean fingers over Amanda's soft forehead. "I'm so in love."

Taco jumped up on their bed, crawling in between the small space between the two men. She stretched out her feet as she lay down, slowly pushing Michael's hips further away from Luke.

Michael let the stupid cat win a long time ago, so obviously he gave her more space to stretch out.

"I don't want to ever leave you guys," Michael sighed. He looked at his family. They were actually a family. They paid taxes and a mortgage. They had four kids and a cat. He's actually an adult.

Luke understood how happy music made Michael. He would never in a million years force the younger boy to stay home simply because they had bigger responsibilities to overcome.

Performing live was something Michael would never be able to understood. It's the moment he's been building up to for so long. Even the smaller gigs mean the world and more to him.

Being on stage with the lights shining like suns is his home. Michael doesn't quite feel comfortable anywhere else. He's not floating through life when he's on stage. He found his purpose and he wants to keep it there forever.

"We'll be alright."

Michael reached over, poking at Mel's nose. "Look how fucking adorable."

"Stop swearing."

"Fuck you."

"Mike!" Luke whined.

"Look at them!" Michael giggled, causing Vanny—the youngest of the four—to finally wake up from her slumber with a yell of a cry.

"Look what you did."

"Fuck off."