London, England (Monday, May 27th, 2019)

"Do you wanna go outside?" Michael asked in his baby voice. His voice raised an octave (maybe two) when he talked to the twins. He leant down, picking up a squealing Bella from her carrier.

Luke peaked his head around the corner of their shared dressing room. "Mike," he dragged out his name in a warning way, "What do you think you're doing?"

He shrugged his shoulders as he hitched the smiling blonde on his waist. "Taking them to meet some fans. Take a baby, let's go."

Luke stood up, tucking the front of his light grey tee shirt into his skinny jeans. "Babe, Ashton will kill you."

Michael leant Bella forward, pretending to drop her. The three-year-old let out a squealing giggle. "Then he shouldn't have left us in charge, isn't that right?" He was still in his baby voice as he rubbed his nose against Bella's nose.

Luke laughed as he picked up Ivona. Her curls were falling in front of her face, the once dyed-purple was slowly fading back to the natural brown. Ashton was lucky Luke persuaded Michael and Calum to not bleach the child's hair. "I'm blaming this on you when he finds out."

"Nuh-uh," he tsked, "If he finds out." Michael perched the tan girl on his waist once more, her sock-clad feet gripping onto his body as her arms stayed tight around his neck. He started to lead the group outside, bouncing with every step to elicit a giggle from the blonde. He made faces at the small girl, pretending to drop her again and again after every few steps.

Luke kissed Ivona's forehead as her hazel eyes explored the back corridors. She was always fascinated with the world, all of her senses taking in every single second she was breathing.

They made it outside into the grey sky. Automatically, the dozens of girls waiting for Michael screamed for him. The two small girls gripped on tighter to the men carrying them, not liking the sudden decibel change.

Mike signaled for the to quiet down, and they did to a reasonable level. He switched hips so Bella was on his left side, further away from the girls and boys' reach. He started on the first few groups, greeting them with a signature smile and small conversations.

Luke stood behind him, a few fans starting conversation with the blonde as well. He blew air on Ivona every time she looked away which caused her to quickly turn to Luke, trying to figure out where it came form. He'd turn the other way, whistling like he didn't see anything.

"Lukey!" She squealed after the fifth time. She placed her hands on his prickly cheeks, holding him steady.

The crowd awed at the little girl, even people who hate children seemed to awe at the pure cuteness of the pair. Michael turned around, trying to figure out why the three-year-old called out his husband.

"It wasn't me!" He defended, blowing air on her nose again.

She put up her hand to his face, pushing him away. Luke leant down, pretending to drop her before raising her high in the air.

Mike turned back to the group he was talking to, leaning over the barrier to take a picture with one of them. "How'd you get them out here?" The teenage girl asked. Everyone seemed to know the thrill of Michael traveling with his photographer's children. Mostly because everyone died when they saw photos and videos of Michael playing with the duo.

"Their fathers don't know," Michael snickered in reply. He moved down to the next fan, following the same routine while making sure Bella was a safe distance away from grabbing hands.

Luke danced around with Ivona, singing some tune in the air to make her laugh. Even at a young age, she was a rather sophisticated human. She didn't smile like her sister, nor giggle like her father. She didn't talk much, didn't like to. She sat and reflected the world, as much as a three-year-old is able to.

Ashton woke up from his nap five minutes before. He rolled off of his sleeping boyfriend and let out a yawn and stretch. He stood up, his feet carrying him to the oddly quiet dressing room.

He was greeted with an empty room. Luggage was thrown on the ground, half-eaten food on the tables, the girl's pens empty. Ash huffed, turning to a security guard outside the hallway to ask where the group went.

No one liked to see angry Ashton.

Luke set Ivona on the ground. "It's hot!" She complained. She still held her little hand in Luke's much bigger one. She dragged him closer to Michael, pulling his fingers harshly.

"Do you want to be picked up?"

She shook her head in an exaggerated way. "No! I'm big, now." Ivona galloped around Luke before attaching their hands again.

He laughed, spinning her around. "Yes, you are."

"Lucas!" A voice called from behind him.

He turned around, a furious-looking Ashton coming their way. Luke quickly pointed to his husband a few feet behind him, "It was Michael!"

"Michael Gordon, I swear to God, I will end you," Ashton threatened as he got closer. He was the only one on this side of the barrier (excluding security and crew) wearing actual shoes.

Mike turned around, a smile on his face. "Don't use that kind of language in front of the girls," he mimicked Ashton's voice, causing the dozens of people behind him to laugh. It was like school again, where someone would get in trouble and everyone else would hush up to hear what's going on.

"I told you to watch them!" Ash took Ivona from the ground, placing her in his hands instead. She whined to be let down, but he ignored it.

Michael gestured towards the blonde in his hands, "I am watching them!"

Ashton rolled his eyes. "You're putting them in danger! They could get run over or trampled or lost or kidnapped!" He listed. He had a whining toddler on one hip, a sassy hand on the other.

Fans were filming Michael getting in trouble as Ashton rambled on about his carelessness. Luke was standing behind the older brunette, mimicking everything he said with stupid faces.

Ashton turned around mid-face as Luke froze up. He gave him a normal smile and a casual wave as a group of fans laughed once more. "I hate you guys so much, give me Bella." He walked closer to Michael, holding out his available hand.

"I'm showing them the world! I'm being a good uncle! Most kids their age don't see the world like they are!"

"You're not their uncle." Ashton gave him another glare before Michael gave up, handing the three-year-old to their father. Both twins were complaining and kicking at their father with their heels, they loved Luke and Michael along with the adventures the couple gave them.

Luke headed back to Mike's side as they finished meeting the fans at the barrier. "Don't worry, Baby, we are their uncles."

Mike pecked his nose before turning back to his second family.