(Thursday, December 12th, 2019)

Michael sat down on the backstage couch, shaking the hand of the interviewer. He introduced himself before getting comfortable.

"Pretty much, we're just going to go over some stuff about your family, then some tour stuff, show stuff. It'll be pretty basic, you can stop me if you don't want to answer." The interviewer was more so talking to Michael's manager than Michael himself.

The camera started rolling as the interviewer introduced Mike. The blue-haired boy waved into the camera, a basic smile upon his lips before turning back to face the man in front of him.

He remembers being a nervous wreck before each interview, now it's just second life to him. Everything has gotten much easier in time, and he's thankful for that. Michael was constantly worried that he'd be living his life in a stressful environment—the music world—but once he was in it, he realized it wasn't so bad.

"So, Michael, you've got a few new additions on the way," he stated.

Michael came out out of the hazy zone he was in as he realized it was time to truly focus. He learned the hard way that all of his mistakes will forever stay online. "Yes! Four girls due in April."

"Is it weird going from quiet family of two to a loud family of six?"

Michael chewed on the gum in his mouth as he thought over the question. "Well, we were never really quiet to start out with," he joked. "It's going to be something different, it's going to be a lot more hectic. Plus, we have a grumpy cat now, too."

The interviewer laughed as he held the mic closer to Michael. "Do you think any of them are going to take over your music gene?"

He shrugged his shoulders and played with the sleeves of his crewneck. "I hope so, but if they don't then whatever. I'm going to try to be the parent I needed while growing up. Nothing against my parents—I love them—but I could have avoided some dark times if I had a little bit more people going 'You can do this!' You know what I mean?"

He nodded, even though he could never understand. No one truly understands the thoughts airing Michael's head except for Michael. Only he can see through his eyes, only he can hear the thoughts.

"How's your husband taking all of this? I'm sure it's hard when you're far away."

"Luke has always been very strong when it came to my touring and stuff, he does cry a lot, though." Michael let out a soft smile and laugh before continuing. "I think he's excited for their arrival, but he's definitely petrified at the same time."

Michael questioned why he ever thought he'd be happy alone. He didn't understand why he fought with Luke for so long about the whole child-thing. He's now so happy knowing that their four girls were coming along.

He was scared of the unknown, Michael has always been scared of the unknown. Michael craves control, and not having such control caused him sleepless nights. Everything fell into place these days, though.

His music was great, his album had sales, his tour sold out. He was married, he was happy, he had four on the way. It was all okay, it was all so beyond okay.

A very long twelve hours later, Michael laid in his hotel bed with his laptop next to him. He waited for the green check mark next to Luke's name to appear as the blonde promised.

Before he knew it, sleepy Luke was on his screen.

Luke let out a yawn in the middle of greeting his husband. It was early back in LA, but not that early. "Baby," he cooed.

"Hey, Princess. How are you?" Michael asked. He rolled onto his stomach, moving his laptop closer to him. He had stars in his eyes as he looked over his beautiful husband's features. He didn't have bags under his eyes, his skin was glowing bright. Luke looked gorgeous.

"'M tired. Two babies are kicking now. Two."

"D'aw. Have you had breakfast yet?"

Luke rubbed his eyes as he shook his head from left to right. "Taco is pacing the door looking worried right now, though." He turned his computer screen, showing the black and white cat looking worried. "I'm feeding you soon, dammit!" Luke scolded her, nicely.

"She's gonna start thinking her name is Dammit." Michael itched the back of his neck and fixed his hair as Luke turned the screen back to him. "You're looking good. Are the girls doing alright, too?"

Luke sat up more in their bed, trying to get rid of the ugly double-chin view he was currently positioned in. "They're doing alright. I can eat eggs again in portion, God bless."

"So, when I get back you're not going to throw out all my food, right?" Michael asked, a smile shining on his lips.

"No, probably will. Even when I'm not pregnant, I can't stand the smell of bacon."

Michael tsked. "Rude."

"When do you get home? I miss you, a lot."

"Two weeks, Baby. I'll be home Christmas morning, I promise."

Luke pouted, "Then you leave the next day." He finally wobbled out of bed when Taco's constant complaining got to him. He took his time trying to steady his legs while still holding his laptop in his hands.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm trying to get all touring done now so I can be home when the girls arrive." Michael watched his husband practically fall down the stairs as he made his way to the kitchen. Mike was sure he was about to witness Luke break a bone.

He finally made it to the kitchen, setting his laptop on the island as he prepared Taco's breakfast first.

"I guess I'll accept these forty-eight hours with you for now, but it kind of sucks." Luke made a disgusted face as he piled far too much food into Taco's special bowl.

Luke gave up on trying to feed the cat on the floor around day two of feeding her. She always liked jumping on the counter to eat, and Luke's belly prevented him from bending down to place her back on the floor.

Michael couldn't stop smiling as he looked at Luke's pregnant belly. Man, he was happy. Happy.