Kraków, Poland (Friday, June 21st, 2019) +

Calum sat on the hotel bed, they got in late and the girls were already in a deep sleep. It was an hour before midnight, yet it felt so much later. Cal was scrolling through his phone, waiting for Ashton to leave their en suite bathroom. 

They were trying for child number three (with their luck, maybe child three and four), but luck wasn't really on their side at all. Calum wanted a big family, he came from only one sibling, but he wanted more. He loved his two girls to death and beyond, more and more children seemed like more and more fun for him. Ashton was neutral on the whole thing, he didn't really care if they had any kids. The two girls came along, and he was ecstatic. But, it wasn't anything on his priority list. 

Ashton opened the door, a beam of light glowing from behind him. They met eyes, and Ash shook his head from left to right. "Negative."

Calum sat up, locking his phone, and putting it on the bed side. "It's okay," he said softly. He held out his arm, knowing Ashton was feeling quite sad. They haven't been together forever, but it sure feels like it. Calum always knows what Ash is feeling: from sad, to happy, to loved, to hated. 

Ashton sniffled, he promised himself he wouldn't cry. He sat in Calum's lap, his legs on either side of his lover's hips. His head rested heavy on Cal's shoulder, his eyelids closed. He wanted to make him happy, fuck, that's all the older brunette wanted. He wanted to make the love of his life be the happiest man in their entire solar system. There aren't enough metaphors nor smilies or poetic language to describe the honest infatuation Ashton has with Calum. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It's never, ever your fault. Okay?"

He nodded weakly. 

"If it doesn't happen, then I'll be okay with it. We have two beautiful daughters, and I have you. There's not much more I need in life, Ash."

Ashton left a warm kiss on his neck. He sat up straight, looking at Calum. His eyes traced the strong features of his boyfriend. From his dark eyelashes to his matching dark eyes. From his strong jawline yet soft cheeks. His dark eyebrows, his warm smile. 

Calum leant in, leaving a soft kiss upon Ashton's nose. His hands crept below the material of Ash's tee shirt, holding him securely as he rolled them upon their hotel bedsheets. 

The older boy giggled, a sound Calum loved endlessly. Calum's lips pressed into Ashton's own, taking his lower lip below his teeth. "Do you wanna keep trying?" He hitched his hips roughly against Ash's semi-hard. 

"Yes," he consented. He straddled the younger boy's hips, his hands flat on his broad, bare chest. His fingers are cold and ghost over every part of Calum's chest. Breathy sighs leave the dark-haired man's mouth.

Cal began to undress Ashton, reminding him how beautiful he is. His fingers are fire upon Ashton's skin. He drags his nail upon Ashton's back as he thrusts their bare crotches against each other. He pulls at the brown hair, dragging his head down. 

Mid-kiss, Ashton has his hands cupping Calum, applying pressure to the sensitive skin. Cal bites his lip harshly, his hips flinching to his lover's touch. 

Calum flips him over, his strong arms holding him above. Ashton's hands were nomadic as they wandered over the warm skin. Calum kissed him so deeply as his own hands began to jack Ash off. 

Ashton's eyes were closed tightly, tears pricking. He was in a susceptible state as his body flushed with sensitivity. This was all a routine as Calum pushed into him. He took his time, his eyes carefully tracing their attached bodies. 

Cal sighed deeply, a moan mixed in between. He gave Ash a few moments before begin to pull himself out. He pushed back in, making his thrusts deep yet soft. He'd never hurt Ashton, he's never, ever, ever hurt Ashton. 

The older boy whined, sweat building up around his body. 

Ashton loved Calum, he loved him quite a lot. Their highs built up and crashed back down. Calum had his teeth biting into Ashton, not enough to draw blood. He held in the loud sounds begging to leave from his throat as he released into his boyfriend. 

Ashton's knees were bent as they held Calum in place, as close as possible. His head fell back into the pillow, his back arched and chin in the air. Calum kissed every part of his body, sweet nothing escaping his mouth. 

Their quick fuck turned into a long cuddle session. Ashton stared up at the ceiling, Calum's head resting on his soft chest. "What's gonna happen after this tour is over?" Ash asked, his fingers wrapped around Calum's shoulder rubbing soothing circles into his skin. 

"I don't know. Mike won't start touring again until the next album, so we'll have about a year to figure it all out." Calum was tracing over the line of hair on Ashton's chest, why was his feminine boyfriend more manly than him? The whole thought process of 'manly' is stupid, Calum decided. 

"But, like, we can't travel with you. The girls are four very soon, they have preschool this year, then kindergarten the following year! God, they're growing up so fast."

He wrapped his arms tighter around Ashton. "Don't freak yourself out again."

"Can you believe that one day, we'll put them down, and never pick them up again?"

Calum let go, rolling off of him. "No cuddles when you're being a dick."