Amsterdam, Netherlands (Sunday, May 26th, 2019) +

Luke watched Michael pace around the dressing room. His pale hands were in his colored blue hair, pulling at the various strands. He was only in a pair of old, black skinny jeans, his shirt and shoes somewhere off to the side.

"That's a lot of people out there," he choked out.

Luke leant forward on the couch, holding his hands out far. When Mike walked past once more, he grabbed the boy by the loops of his jeans, pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around Michael's waist, keeping him still. "If you keep pacing like that, you're gonna burn a hole in the ground." He rested his hands on the space just above his light green briefs, his fingers gripping at the soft skin.

Michael sighed, letting his own hands rest upon Luke's shoulders. "There's seventeen thousand people out there screaming my name."

"This is what you've always wanted. It's only going to get bigger from here." Luke's thumb traced over a tattoo on Michael's right hipbone, the small stenciling so careful and precise. He leant in, leaving a slow kiss on Michael's dark happy trail.

"Fuck, do that again," Michael whined. He thrusted his hips closer to Luke, getting very obvious hints of what he'd like.

Luke chuckled as he pulled down the zipper on his tight jeans. He unbuttoned the metal button and started to slide down the material. "These jeans are so tight, why are you like this?"

"You wear women's jeans," he stated.

"And I'm proud." Luke stood up, pushing Michael down on the couch. He got back on his knees-a position he was very used to.

Michael leant his head back, his hands resting on the back of his neck as his watchful eyes followed Luke's every movement.

He took off his briefs, the semi-hard member springing against his stomach. Luke placed his left hand on Michael's pale, hairy thigh. His right hand went to the red tip, his thumb and index finger soothing over it. He made his way to the base, slowing bobbing his hand up and down as Michael's breaths became staggered.

He took his hand off, quickly spitting in his palm to lube up the dry skin. He continued to jack Michael off, smearing the pre-come from his tip over the extremely pale skin.

Michael slowly thrusted his lower half into Luke's palm as he let out tiny moans of pleasure. His eyes were closed shut, his head laid resting upon the sofa couch. His hands escaped his neck and fell down to his sides.

Luke leant down, his tongue kitten-licking the tip. Mike let out grunts of praise to the older blonde boy. He took him fully into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the sensitive skin.

Mike put his fingers tightly in Luke's hair, pulling his head closer to him. Luke pressed his hands flat against Michael's thighs, holding himself up. He relaxed the muscles in his body as he hollowed out his cheeks. His hand moved to the base once more, the other staying securing on Michael's thigh.

Michael's tip reached the back of Luke's throat, as he held in his gagging. Michael bucked his hips from the couch, thrusting his length completely down Luke's throat. The blonde's eyes watered as he continued to take the younger boy. Mike kept his fingers laced around the strands of blonde hair as explicit moans left the deepest part of his throat. He was breathing heavily, couldn't bare to notice anything besides the feeling buzzing around his lower half.

Luke let out a series of groans, vibrating perfectly around Michael's length. He kept a steady pace as Mike began to release down his throat in several hot spurts. Luke kept a straight face with furrowed eyebrows as he concentrated on giving his husband the most pleasure he has ever felt.

The blue-haired boy's body collapsed back onto the couch, his torso clenching as he couldn't catch his breath. He leant his head against the back cushions once more, his Adam's apple poking out as his mouth laid open.

Luke helped him re-button his jeans, leaving another chaste kiss on his flushed stomach. He stood to his feet, brushing dirt off of his knees. "What do you want to wear tonight?" He asked, casually. He turned around to look at the cabinets of stage clothes in the corner.

Michael shrugged, his eyes still closed and breathing still fast.

Luke picked out a white Weezer tee shirt, "I like this." He pulled out black socks along with a black belt. He placed them on the magenta couch next to Michael's relaxed body.

Luke did exactly what he was best at: calming his lover down.

Mike began to dress himself as Calum knocked on the door with two babbling toddlers. Each day, the girls were talking more and more. They were growing up too fast, it freaked Luke out.

He remembers when they wheeled Ashton back from his C-section, he was holding one of the girls, Calum walking down the hallway holding the other. They were so small, their pale skin blotchy and a shade of almost purple. They wiggled around in their crying father's arms as Michael and Luke cooed over them.

He remembers bringing them to their shared house and realizing this arrangement was not going to work. Even after Michael and Luke moved out of their house on Thames Street, they continued to see the two gorgeous girls at least twice a day.

Bella and Ivona were placed on the floor on top of a blanket (Ashton said the floor was too harsh for their baby knees). Luke sat on the ground next to them, his feet crossed underneath each other. He booped Ivona's nose, causing the three-year-old to swat his massive hand away.

He pouted, but Bella crawled into his lap to comfort him.

Michael grabbed his guitar, tuning it up and placing the capo for the first song. "Alright, I'm off."

"Good luck, Babe," Luke called out to him.

He kissed the two babies head, then of course Luke's forehead, too. "Bring the girls to side stage if you wanna piss of Ashton."

Luke smiled up at the love of his life as he cuddled Bella closer in his arms.

(a/n) *chapter two* *blowjob*