Missoula, Montana (Friday, August 2nd, 2019)

Ashton held open the glass door for Luke, ushering him in. Luke whined, trying to get out of going to the doctor.

"We're already here," Ash's stern voice spoke, "Sit down. I'll check you in."

Luke took the first available seat. He put his hands between his thighs, his feet tapping against the floor loudly. A little girl across from him looked up, her eyes shining in the poorly lit fluorescent bulbs. He gave her a small smile before looking back down at the ground.

Ashton sat down next to him, handing him a clipboard. "Fill it out."

"You're mean today." Luke began filling out the paperwork, his handwriting messy.

"You woke me up early to drag you to a doctor's appointment because you didn't want to go alone," Ashton stated. "Couldn't you have brought—oh, I don't know—your husband?"

"But, what if I'm, like, pregnant?" He whispered. Luke took a quick look at his best friend before going back to the papers in his lap.

"Michael is gonna have to deal with that at one point. I don't get why you keep making this whole kid thing such a big deal. Chill." Ash crossed his arms over his flat stomach once more. He still felt empty without the bump growing every day. He doesn't know when he'll feel better, currently he doesn't think he ever will.

"It's scary. It's a human being under my care for the rest of my life."

Ash shook his head from left to right with a small laugh. "You're over-thinking this. It's a kid, Luke. A little bit of you, a little bit of Mike. It's a little bit extra money, an extra bedroom. Don't think so deep into this, it'll just be part of your life."

"What if Michael doesn't want it?"

"I got pregnant with twins out of wedlock with Michael's best friend. He stayed and then some. I'm sure Michael with be infatuated." Ashton's tone was monotone as he was slowly getting sick of Luke nagging on about the same issues over and over and over again.

"Sorry, Ashy."

He sighed, "It's okay. Whatever happens will happen."

Twelve hours later, Michael came off stage. He handed his old, beat up Martin to a guitar tech. He began stripping off layers of clothes, the sweat clinging to his body in the worse way possible.

By the time he reached Luke and the girls, he was only in his jeans. Even his socks were gone somewhere along the long corridor.

Bella covered her eyes, "Gross."

Luke laughed. "Very gross." He helped the two stand up, their bags on their backs. He walked them across the hall, making sure they were safely with their parents before walking back.
He opened the dressing room door slowly, making sure Michael wasn't completely naked or anything the world didn't need to see. He squeezed in, closing the door behind him.

Mike laid on the leather couch, his jeans now thrown on the ground as well. "It's so hot up there."

"I'm sorry, babe."

Michael smiled at him before turning to look up at the ceiling. "How're you doing? Haven't seen you all day." He picked up his phone from the coffee table, half paying attention to Luke's response.

"Good. A bit busy."

Luke picked up his own phone. Opening his messages. He sat on the opposite couch, resting deep into the cushions.

To / Mikey (USA)

Forgot to tell you, I'm pregnant.

He hit sent, biting his lip so hard it began to bleed. The metallic taste filled his mouth. His heart spread up as he watched Michael click on the notification on the top of his phone.

"Why'd you—Oh." He looked over, his eyebrows furrowed. "Why did you just text me that?"

"Surprise? I guess?" Luke's face went red with embarrassment.

"Holy shit! Luke! We're pregnant!" Michael sat up, charging the room until he collapsed into Luke's arms. "This is amazing!"

Luke giggled as he wrapped his arms around Michael's torso. "Yeah, it is."

"I can't believe you fucking texted me, you dork." Mike kissed his nose a few times. He was over-exciting himself and Luke, just trying to make the tension less. He wasn't sure how to react, but he figured the happier, the better.

"I found out this morning with Ash."
Mike sat on his lap. "You kept it from me for this long? That's impressive."

"In all honesty, I kind of forgot." Luke imagined himself pregnant for so long, that he began to forget he wasn't. It's peculiar for him to grasp the notion that there is truly a child, or more than one, inside of him currently.

"This is amazing, Lukey." Stunned was the only way to describe Michael.