Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I woke up to a loud alarm, I groaned and went to reach to turn my phone alarm off. When I finally managed to grab my phone, I realised the alarm wasn't coming from there. Suddenly my big sister Maria ran in my room..

"Theres a fire!" She screamed,

"What?!" I shouted back now awoken by what my sister had just told me.

I quickly jumped out of bed, and grabbed my pink fluffy dressing-gown that I had bought a few days earlier; and ran down the stairs with Maria following closely behind. When we reached the bottom of the stairs the alarm had stopped. I walked quickley to the kitchen to see what had happened.

"Morning Amelia!" My mum said with a smile on her face, "I did make a full English breakfast, but it burnt" She said holding up a tray of black food. I said nothing as I sat at the table and pulled my iphone out of my dressing-gown pocket. 'Three new texts'. It said on the screen, I pressed to open the top message:

'Looking forward to seeing you later :) xx'         From Anne.

Oh my god, I had completely forgotten that we were making the three and a half hours car journey from London to our home town Holmes Chapel for christmas, and we were leaving today!!

Luckily we were staying at our friends house, which is tecnically our second home, so I didn't have to pack as I had clothes already there. Anne is like my second mum, I don't talk to her daughter Gemma that much as she is 20 like my sister and their out most of the time were there so I don't get to see her. Then theres Harry, even his name makes me get a weird feeling inside; we're really good friends, he's always been there when I needed him, but since joining One Direction we havent talked as much. I'm not expecting him to be home until a few days before christmas. I woldn't be suprised if I was there a week or 2 before he got home!

***

At 10:30am myself, mum, and Maria set of on our journey to Holmes Chapel, we wanted to be there before it got dark so we had to set of early.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey :) This is my first fanfic, so constructive criticism is okay :D Thanks for reading..<3

Much love,

-Amelia<3