chapter 31

Harry, Callum and Sarah were making breakfast while the rest of us sat holding forks n knives in our hands banging on the table. " we want breakfast,  we want breakfast " we kept muttering.

Niall had already helped himself to a bowl of corn flakes mixed with coco puffs. He was super hungry and couldn't wait.  Harry finally brought a stack of pancakes.  I moved forward to grab some " na ah these aren't for you " he said swatting my hand away. 

" why " I asked whining like a small child. "cause this is for you " Sarah said placing a plate filled with pancakes decorated with strawberry and  cream on top.  I smiled like a child on Christmas morning.  I dug into my food immediately " this is pretty awesome " I said.  " she didn't realise " Sarah said and Harry face palmed himself.  I looked up at them. 

" what did I not realise " I asked curious about what Sarah just said " well it's no point lying to you,  but your pancakes have less of butter and sugar and a lot of sugar free things that's why they.are separate,  they also have a tinge of a medicine you are supposed to be mixing in food and having " Harry said and my mouth made and ohhh shape in understanding

" whatever it's still tasty " I said taking in another bite.  Everyone giggled and continued eating. Harry got a plate of pancakes and came and sat next to me.

" what are we doing after this " Louis asked " I don't feel like a university day " Liam said " and zayn is still asleep " niall added.  " so let's skip then " I suggested.  " you were anyways skipping " Louis said " so that's why I said let's all skip " I told him and he stuck his tongue out at me. 

" so what do we do then " Callum asked.  "let's play a game " niall suggested.  " I suggest truth or dare " Louis said " really you want to play a primary school game that  4 th graders play when they are bored " Liam said " hey you can't blame a 23 year old If he wants to play truth or dare with his friends " Louis retorted

" how about we play never have I " Sarah suggested " what's that " Callum and I asked simultaneously.  " you've never played " niall asked " na " I said " I was kindoff home schooled " I said " then we are definitely playing this but with a little twist " Liam said as I took the last bite of my pancakes.  " but we will add a twist " liam said.

" oooo I like the sound of that " Louis said. "vas happening " suddenly came zayn voice we all.looked in the direction of the sound to find zayn at the stairs rubbing his eyes.  "sleep well mate " Liam asked. " yea like a baby " zayn said. " well grab your self some pancakes we are playing never have I but with a twist " Harry said

" what's the twist " zayn inquired " Liam " Louis said gesturing for him to inform everyone what he had in mind " so we play the normal never have I and those who have never done it will have to do it right there or they will have a forfeit which won't be good either. " Liam said.

" ohhhh I like the sound of that zayn said while taking a some pancakes and Harry and Callum began clearing the table.

Once they were done " are youll done? " Liam asked and Harry nodded.  " finally " Louis said  with a big dramatic sigh earning a good laugh from me and Sarah.  " ok ok let's start" zayn said who was still munching on some pancakes and niall who was eating crisps opened his mouth to speak saying " il go first " he said and we agreed.

" ok so never have I... Ummmm... Got it never have I done something I regret " niall said.

" well I have " I said " well I haven't " Liam said " unbelievable you have never done anything that you dont regret " I asked and he nodded no. " I always think about what I wanna do carefully before doing it,  no point being reckless and regretting it later " he said.