chapter 10

I woke next morning to the sound of Harrys soft snores. His lips were pressed against my ears and his cool breath was fanning over my cheek.

His arm was wrapped around my waist securely and my back was pressed against his bare chest. Our legs were entangled into each other. How on earth did we land in the position. I wondered. I remember him sleeping on one end and me on the other end.

I tilted my head a little to look at him. He looked so peaceful and calm in his sleep. Like a small baby. His loopy curls are falling over his forehead making him look even more adorable. My eyes move towards his shut eyes his nose his cheeks and finally stop at his lips.

I want to kiss him. My mind said to me. I was alittle shocked about my this want. His plump pink lips on my lips last night was a feeling il never forget. Harry styles kissed me and it wasn't just a simple kiss it created a fire within me and for some reason I wanted to feel it again. Memories of when harry kissed me last night flooded my mind.

" it's rude to stare " harry suddenly said breaking me from my thought trail and pulling me closer to him. Now I was inches apart from his lips and it was even more tempting. No ciara stop it. Control yourself. I instructed my mind.

Harrys eyes were still closed but i knew he was awake and he was hugging me tight . I was really close to him. He smelt awesome. Like mint. I took in his smell. This is officially now my favorite smell I told myself.

I felt his lips on my forehead. He gave me a sloppy kiss on my forehead making that fire start in the pit of my stomach.

" good morning love " he said with a bright smile still holding me and for some reason I didn't want him to let go.

" good morning harry " I said to him and I cuddled further into him. He did not protest at me attempt but instead his turned us around in such a say that I was practically sitting on top of his stomach. I had a full clear view of Harrys chest. The tattoo designs over his body making him look even more sexy. I couldn't believe the way my mind was thinking this morning. My fingers unknowingly began tracing his butterfly tattoo moving up to the two Swallows. Harrys giggled a little. The sound of his giggle was also so pure. I looked at him wondering why he was laughing.

" it tickles " he said

" Oh sorry " I muttered taking my hands away from his chest.

" no don't stop it feels good " he said

" your the first girl who hasn't said anything rude about my tattoos " he said

" I like them" I said looking at his green eyes that had a glimmer in them

" you do " harry asked his eyes turning wide in shock

" infact i want one too " I said

" maybe then il take you to get one " he said

I did want an tattoo but I wasn't sure what I wanted yet. Realising I am still sitting on harry I decided to move.

" if someone walks in and see's us like this they will get ideas " I said while moving off him but he pulled me back.

" don't move I don't care what others think " he said

I was sitting on his stomach he was only in his boxers and I was in a pair of his boxers which looked like shorts for me and a his shirt. If someone just walked in they would think we had sex. Oh god.

" harrrrrrryyyyyy" I heard louis scream and I immediately popped off his chest. Harry chuckled at my sudden shock nut groaned when louis knocked at the door.