chapter 30

The drive home was pretty quick given then fact that it was so early in the morning. There was hardly any traffic on the roads. There were a few pedestrians having their morning walk. Paul parked into the basement and we got out. Harry again carrying me. I was enjoying this I dont wanna lie about that. We got into the elevator and soon we reached the third floor and we made way for my flat.

Knowing Callum I know he must be already up. The medicines were still in my system making me drowsy. I looked up and came face to face with harry. He was tired but he still put on a broad smile on his face and pecked me on the cheek. Heat rose in my entire system and that God the passage to.the house was dark or he would have seen me blush.

" I am tired " I said with a yawn " almost there love " Paul said fiddling with the keys. He turned the knob to the house and we were greeted by Callum standing there with a gun " freeze " he said bot realising it was us.

" Callum it's just us " Paul said and he lowered the gun and scratched the back of his neck. " sorry wasnt expecting you'll back so early " he said " but I was expecting this entry " I rebuttaled.

" yea yea " he said sticking his tongue out at me while we entered in " I seen that " I said " I completely Intended for you to see it " he said sticking his tongue out again to which we all giggled.

Harry put me down on the sofa " I have an idea" I said with a huge smile " you smile tells me your in the mood for some mischief" Harry said " I am in " niall said all of a sudden " me too " Harry said. I explained to them my plan of scaring the others since they didn't know I was home yet. " you kids have fun stay out of trouble though " Paul said. He was leaving he had to go back home to check on his wife. We waved him goodbye and we set out to make my plan to scare everyone work.

I sat quietly on the sofa flipping through the newspaper. Harry niall and Callum were in the kitchen preparing break fast. we heard a door open and Harry looked at me from dinning room indicating I should be ready. Footsteps were heard and Louis came in site. He had ruffled hair and he looked surprised. " Harry i thought you were supposed to be in the hospital " he said in his raspy morning voice. " yea well ciara was asleep and I got hungry " he said

" you left her alone in the hospital just cause you got hungry " he said out loud to which Harry shrugged and said " I guess nialls habits are rubbing off on me " he said.

" well don't bicker, go sit in the hall while we prepare breakfast so that we can later go to get ciara out of the hospital " Callum said. I took that as cue to make a serious face which in my case is difficult but I had to make this work. I made the most serious face while flipping through he newspaper. I tilted it a little lower so I could see Louis face. Niall followed in after him.

He looked at me absolutely shocked. We let him have his moment of shock for a min after which niall said " lou why are you standing here like that " to which lou replied " don't you see ciara " he said " no mate, I guess your still sleepy and dreaming, ciara is in the hospital " niall said.

" I can see her niall " Louis said. " I guess your hallucinating then " niall told him.

" no niall I swear she is real " he argued moving ahead. He sat next to me and stared for a moment. I continued doing what I was doing. He then put his hand forward and I touched my cheeks. " Louis what are you doing?" niall asked. " shhhhhhhhh " he said.
I turned and smiled at him, a big angelic smile " see she smiled at me " Louis yelled.

" who Louis? Who? I am beginning to get worried, your behaving mental this morning " niall said.

" no I am not ciara is sitting here I am gonna prove it " he said and got up and went barging into the kitchen. Niall giggled lightly and so did I, we needed to laugh more but there wasn't enough time. We had to work on the second part of our plan.

Niall came over to me so we couldn't start part two of the plan. While Louis was complaining to Harry like a small child who just got bullied. Niall lifted me up from sofa making sure not to hurt me. He took me into the balcony and made me sit on the first chair he saw. All while we had to be alert that Louis just wouldn't show up. Niall made sure I was ok and he went back into the hall into the same place he was before Louis left. Harry seen niall return and decided to get Louis into the hall..

" lou I dont know what you seen, but it's not possible for you to see ciara at home cause I know I left her in the hospital but let's go check " Harry said and came into the hall with Callum and Louis

" there she is " Louis said pointing to where I was sitting previously.

" where Louis " Callum Said. " I swear she was here I swear Callum I swear hazza, she was here I touched her as well. " he said looking at his hands.

" I swear I touched her with these hands " Louis yelled waving his hands in front of Harry.

Niall was trying his best to control his laughter and so was I from.the little that I could see from.where niall had seated me
The view was not clear but it was enough. Louis literally started screaming and the rest got up. Sophia Liam and Sarah came running down.

" Harry your home mate, is ciara home too" Liam asked.

"not yet, ciara is in the hospital but lou.here said he seen her sitting on the couch a few minutes back " Harry explained

" I swear li. Li I seen her, she was here I touched her with my hands, I am not mental I fell.mental I am not, I am going crazy " he began to yell and everyone had a worried expression on their face.

Ok now this prank was going wat out of hand. I took my phone and began typing to the three boys who were with me in the trick:ok it's not funny anymore guys, come get me.

Niall who had has phone checked it. I don't know what happened to Harrys or callums phone but as long as the message was recivwd by someone. Louis was full on crying in a dramatic scene. Niall took the chance to slip away. He came into the balcony and began laughing. " This has been the best day ever. Normally he pulls tricks on us you should see his face now " niall said and I laughed along with him.

Once we had our share of laugh we decided to end this. Niall lifted me up and carried me to the window and I knocked it. They all looked at the window cause part of it was covered with the curtain. I knocked again.

" whose it " Liam asked we didn't answer but knocked again. " I swear guys don't worry batman is with us " Liam said which made me giggle ever more. I could see the curtin being moved slowly. Once it moved everyone was shocked to see me.

" I know I can see ciara again but I maybe crazy " Louis said

" no you dimwit we see her too " Sarah said.

" oh my god " Louis yelled " I am not mental" he cried further while niall brought me in. Liam first thing came and touched me " she's real " he said like how a detective gives a verdict after examination.

It was as if realisation hit Louis " jesus Christ you'll just pranked me absolutely not cool. " he said and strutted away.

" awww Louis come on, be a sport " I said. "you " he said pointing his index finger at me " you if you were able to walk I would be running behind you and you would be crying for dear life and as for you two " he said pointing at niall and Harry " I hate you'll " Louis said while niall put me back on the sofa.

" Louis Tomlinson I said be a sport about it just like how the others are when you pull a trick on them don't make me call your mother" I said mockingly to which louis replied " yes momma " and we all giggled.

" group hug " I suggested to which louis came running towards me " lou careful " Harry yelled " yes daddy " he yelled while he plopped himself next to me. He hugged me and everyone else also did all being sure not to hurt me

" Louis got ciara and Harry as parents, I got Liam and sophia " niall said hugging the two of them which made all of us laugh.

" let's get back to making breakfast yea? " Callum said.

" yes please, I am starving" I said and they all giggled.

( update finally, well I personally love this chapter, I love the prank for some reason, sorry Louis Tomlinson and it's liams birthday todae happy birthday Mr Payne. Anyways vote comment, spread the word inbox me if you need.. Love you'll)