chapter 24

I was standing by the blue iris pot admiring the pot.  Harry had stayed quite all this while.  He just stayed with me.  He was sitting on a garden seat that liam had on the balcony.  my tears had stopped.  The facts and events of today had finally sinked into me.

I looked back at harry who was busy playing with some snow in his hand busy tossing it from one hand to another.  I went over to where he was sitting.  The other seats were full of snow.  Harry looked up at me and then straightened himself letting go of the ball of snow.  He gestured for me to sit on his lap.  I willingly accepted. 

I sat on his lap while he cuddled me.  We were still sitting in silence.  Just then the door to the balcony opened and ed and Louis popped their heads out.

" do you'll wanna turn into ice sculptures " Louis said

" just come on in " ed said.

" it's bloody freezing out there " Louis said again.  I had to agree with louis.  It was cold and it was still snowing a little.

I got off Harrys lap and dusted my dress off ridding it of the tiny flakes of snow.  Harry did the same..

We walked in.  As soon as we did the warmth of the room engulfed me and my body loosened.  Sarah have me a towel to wipe of my hair and harry took my coat and hung it into the closet.

The boys were all gathered around the tv.  The were all types of snacks food and alcohol on the table.  I went and sat in between Niall and Callum.  Niall handed me a beer and I accepted it.  I began drinking I guess maybe alcohol can fill the gap that I am feeling right now. 

I know it sounds stupid but I wanted to feel happy and elated and I know when I am drunk I get happy.  I am a happy drunk Callum had once told me.

I think I was down to my fourth beer when Niall started singing some Irish folk song.  I liked the tune to it.  So i started singing along with him. 

I'll tell me ma
When I go home
The boys won't leave
The girls alone
They pulled my hair
They stole my comb
But that's alright
'Til I go home
She is handsome she is pretty
She is the belle of Dublin city
She is a-courting one, two, three
Pray would you tell me who is she

We both sang this song nearly four or five times with ed strumming his guitar and liam and Louis cheering on and making music with spoons and glasses.

" ok you two leprechauns,  stop singing and let's eat " harry said which was the only one sober besides sophia Callum and Paul

He brought a plate and came next to me and sat " party popper " I said sticking my tongue our at him.  He chuckled bringing a spoon fool of food next to my mouth. 

" feed Niall too " I said with a mouth full of food.  Harry didn't argue he fed Niall too. While feeding himself.

" Nialls getting too much food " I mumbled. Making everyone else chuckle.

" no i am not " he said " you eat too much fatty " he said I hit him " I am not fat " he said

" you eat too much " he mumbled while eating.  I swatted his hand and he  did the same to mine and we broke into a hand swatting fight. 

" break it up you too " Harry said. " don't shout " I said to harry getting up.  I looked to go to Callum for Comfort but he was busy with Sarah cuddling a drunk Sarah.  He didn't even notice me look at him. 

" don't mumble at my harry " Niall daid to me while hugging harry.  I looked at around the room everyone was in pairs.  Zayn perrie, Niall harry,  ed louis,  sophia liam. Paul was with his phone.  I found no place for myself.  Tears brimmed my eyes.  I didn't care if everyone noticed or if they realised what was happening in my mind.  I felt lonely. i walked away i didn't wanna cry again in front of everyone else.  I  walked into he balcony. 

" ciara " sophia said " wait sophie " Harry said

" il go " he told her.  I could here the talk inside the house. 

I was standing outside on the balcony.  I was literally crying frantically.  I felt an arm on my shoulder.  I turned around and seen harry.  He looked at me. He wiped the tears trickling down my cheek my the pad of his thumb.  I hugged him immediately.

" don't ever leave me " i told him " shhh never in a millions years will I ever do that " Harry said to me.  I looked at him all blurry eyed " why" I asked

" I don't know ciara,  I just don't know but don't ever push me away,  I wanna be there for you through thick and thin through storm and sun,  I wanna be the first person you think of when you wake and the last person you see before you sleep I wanna protect you I wanna be with you I have a certain urge to be constantly around you and trust me I have never been so smitten before I never wanted a girl so much in my life before and I know you going through something right now you won't tell me now but il wait till your ready to tell me il wait for you just don't push me away  just be with today tommrow forever rill Kingdom comes and beyond that. " he said and I could see the truth in his eyes. I could see the sincerity.  It was obvious he wasn't lying.

I hugged him again I just felt like it his words were too much for me to take in. I sighed " it just " I said and paused. " I just felt alone back there,  everyone had someone and Niall was acting all possessive of you and I had one Constant person in my life that was Callum and now he too got Sarah I just didn't know what to do " I told him

" you got me now " he said

" till infinity and beyond " I asked

" yes buzz light year ".

" alright woody " I said. " I am a cow boy " he said " and I am an alien " I said and we both laughed.  It was kindoff true though he was a cow boy and I was the new toy from out of space.

I started getting sleepy harry carried me in his arms bridal style and I cuddled in his arms while he carried me back in.

" is she asleep " Callum asked. Sophia and liam were still awake making sure louis fell of to sleep. I could hear them talking in the back ground.  I was tired.  I was very tired I didn't have the energy to wake up and look around.  " give her to me" Callum said

" I think it's best if I lay her down here on the sofa " harry said.

" liam " harry calmed out

" yea mate " he said coming towards us his voice grew louder

" can you convert the couch " he said.

" yup give me a second " he said and I heard a few things being moved and I was laud down something soft.

" Niall fell asleep on the ground and so did louis I didn't fight them cause they were being difficult so i didn't force them to go into the room. Callum and Sarah are taking one bedroom and zayn and perrie the other one,  do you want me to open the bedroom for you harry " he asked him

I felt the bed dip " na don't i know where I an sleeping tonight " he said I felt his hand caress my cheek. 

I felt the bed dip further and harry wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.  he cuddled Into me and I fell asleep the scent of harry filling my senses and his presence making me feel safe.

( ok so I know this is short but I needed to update I jus felt like it was one of those days when I needed to update.. Il update a bigger chapter soon... Continue to read.. Vote comment.. Love you'll.. Good night)