chapter 23

Harry guided me out where I could here everyone else talking.  when we reached everyone stopped and looked at us.  " omg" Louis screamt.

I looked at him confused and so did everyone else.  "Louis what's wrong "'liam asked. 

" look at her " he said dramatically.

" just look at her, she looks so beautiful " he said. I blushed trying to shrug of his comment.

" that I have to agree to " zayn said. 

" thanks " I said. They were all dressed in white and only harry and I were in black.  Everyone was here.  Liam,  sophia, perrie, zayn, louis, Niall,  Paul, Callum and Sarah.  Harry and I walked over to the others taking a seat next to them.

I again drowned myself in thoughts I didn't bother to listen to liam talk about waiting for someone else before we begin.

The Boys were busy goofing around when the door bell rang.  " ciara  can you get it,  it should be liams friend " sophia said while talking into the phone.  she was ordering dinner. 

I walked over to the door.  The boys stopped goofing and looked at me.  I looked back at them. 

" what " I asked

" ummm nothing " they said trying to look in different directions.  I nodded my head.  " I find you'll pretty fishy at times " I said while opening the door.

The person standing at the door frame made my heart swell and it started thumping faster.  My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open a little bit.  I was full on fan girling.

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " I squealed. All looked at me and my idol standing in front of me smiled at me.

" what's wrong " Liam asked

" it's ed freaking sheeran.  You have ed sheeran at your door.  Omg why is ed sheeran here I mean how Is ed sheeran here" I started babling.

Harry came and stood besides me.  " you look like your gonna faint " he said

Ed entered in " how come she didn't react like this when she seen us " Niall asked

" cause you'll aren't so hot as he is " I said and harry froze I could sense it.  His grip on my hand tightened.  but I ignored it staring at ed more.

" hello Love " he said opening his arms for me to enter and hug him.  He too was dressed in white.

" he speaks " I squealed.

" yes he does " Liam said " yea every real person does that ciara " zayn added in

I squealed like a true fan girl and left myself from Harrys grasp and hugged him.  On touching him my senses truly registered that ed was here and I was  meeting ed sheeran.

I let go of the hug and stood next to him " how I mean why I mean you'll " I was fumbling for words. I could see Callum happy looking at me being happy.

" well all I can is harry loves to keep his girls happy " he said Harrys eyes widened and he smacked louis on the back of his head

" ow " Louis said

" oi don't hit him " I said

" apologize " I told him.  He huffed " harry Edward styles apologize to your friend " I said

" fine i am sorry lou" he said rather grumpy.

" it's ok boo bear " Louis said and harry smiled

" and yea ed is a friend.  Callum told me once how much you like ed when we were passing by one of his posters,  so i asked him if he could come and he said yes " harry told me