chapter 18

Last I remember was falling asleep in Harrys room in Nialls house.  Right now I was standing in a really dark room.  There were no lights on.

" hello " I said not knowing where I was and whether any one would answer.

I could hear laughter.  The sound very familiar.  I just couldn't put a finger on it.  I walked trying to find some switch for light. 

I found a light at the end of the room.  It was like a door.  I decided to walk towards it.  I entered into the light and found myself in a completely different place. 

This place seemed familiar like I had been hear before and the voices were more louder now.  I went a little deeper into the room and realised I am in my house in Portugal.

A sudden smile creeped on my face.  I was home.  I could meet my mum and family.  I realised I was in the attic of my house.  I quickly found the door and walked out.  I tried listenin to the sounds following them to see where they were coming from. 

I walked through the hall that lead to the house from the attic.  I remember when I was little I used to hide here when I was upset.  My mum and dad would go frantic searching me and only Keith,  I mean Callum was able to find me when he got appointed my body guard.  He some how figured it out.  He was too smart for my liking.  But I am glad he stuck around.  Without him I don't know how I would have survived.

I walked further reminiscing the memories. I passed by my room and walked into it.  I sat on the bed. I could see the reflection of myself in the mirror.  I looked different n i looked like my old self.  I looked like the person I was before all this.  I was dressed perfectly in a black halter dress and heels.  I was wearing lenses and not my glasses and my hair was back to its brunette self. It was not black and didn't have the red highlights that I had now. 

Only one thing was missing now.  Keith Oh goodness no Callum coming to the door and pestering me. I miss all of that. 

I moved out of my room.  I followed the sound. It was very familiar. It was the voice of my mum. The smile on my face grew wider.  I was getting to meet my mum.  I quickened my pace and walked into the kitchen.  She was standing there feeding my little sister.  They were giggling and my mum was doing the aeroplane thing whirl feeding aria.  I loved the way my sister giggled. She was the apple of my eye.  I was glad when my mum told me I wad going to have a sibling.  I was lonely being the only child.  There was a huge age difference but I was complaining.

My sister was only 3 years old.  I loved her.  I loved the way her face shined when she laughed or the tinkle in her eyes.  The sound of her laughter.  Her crying was also adorable to me.  I loved her to bits. She was the apple of my eye and now I was getting to see her.  I mean both of them my mum and my sister. 

My sister looked at me and  giggled " darling come here " my mum said.  I went over to where she was standing. My mum hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled. It felt like as if my heart could explode.  I was so happy I was seeing my family after so long.  I wanted to sing and dance and  jump and scream in happiness.  I was reunited with my family.

It's like as if the devil had his own wicked plan.  I heard a thud outside the kitchen.  I looked in the direction of my the door.  My mum lifted my sister and went over to the door. She stood frozen there for a minute.  I looked at her not sure what was happening.

I wanted to go over to her but it was like as if my feet were stuck another sound resounded and I wanted to walk so desperately but my feet were just not moving forward. 

" mum " I called out but she couldn't hear me.

" ari " I called but she was also not responding.