chapter 28

I woke up to the sound of a something beeping and low whispers of someone talking.  I had a sharp pain going through my back and a little feeling of discomfort. 

I tried opening my eyes.  My  vision blur and my mind still fuzzy.  I could see a machine and several wires attached to me from the machine.  I turned around to see harry and Callum talking to someone.  Someone in white coat.  Then it struck me the events of what had happened.  I had blacked out.

I groaned on discomfort.  The pain was there it was bad. " she awake " I heard Callum say and then I heard some shifting. Till theu were near me.

" where am I " I asked in pure discomfort due to the pain. 

" your at St Thomas hospitals " harry said rubbing my cheek. 

" ciara Clarke " Callum said in a very Stern voice.

" Harry just told me something " he said and I looked at harry confused he had a sorry look on his face.

" your wound had opened up long back and you did not.bother to tell me not once " he yelled.  I flinched at sound.

" Mr Durham I would request you not to make so much noise or il have to ask you to leave the room " someone in a white coat said. I assumed he was the doctor.

He came towards me and smiled a note pad in his hand. " so her vitals seem to be improving,  but we would like to keep her under observation for sometime. She won't be able to walk for sometime so a wheel chair and Carrying her around would be advisable.  If she walks there is a great chance something may shift paralyzing her forever " I flinched at the last part.  Tears threatening to fall out of my eyes I tried my best to keep composed.

" well we have stitched up the wound and the we will set you up on pain killers your also put on i.v. Because you lost a lot of blood causing your hemoglobin to fall while your here wee will try to build to up but you have to take good care.  I assume you have your family around these wonderful boys of one direction and your fiance here to take care of you " he said and gave me a broad smile.  Harry snickered at the word fiancé.  I too wanted to But the pain was too much.  I looked at Callum He was still pissed.

Once the doctor moved away  Callum again started screaming " I swear that son of a bitch if i see him il kill him" Callum yelled referring to my first boyfriend cause of whom I landed in here.  The doctor popped his head once again through the door.

" Mr Durham,  I request you to step out if you are unable to keep you temper under control   so please step out now " Callum frowned and walked out. 

" you " I said " you " i yelled a little louder trying to get harry to take me seriously. 

" what " he asked innocently

" you told on me " i said to him

" it was either I told him or he would not let me see you ever again " harry said stressing in the ever again.  And I knew Callum He would actually make sure harry would not be any where near me. 

" so i can't walk now " I said frowning.

" but it would be my pleasure to carry you around " harry said flexing his arms showing me he is strong.

" I am fat and heavy " I grumbled

" Oh please Women your as light as a feather" he told me pecking me in the lips.

" you have no.clue how beautiful you look " he said and I rolled my eyes at him

" ya right I am stuck in a hospitals bed with pins stuck to me and a oxygen pipe attached to my nose " I said