chapter 12

I got up to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I quickly showered and decided to wear a peach lace dress with a black belt on the middle.  I put on a pair of cream of flat shoes.  I did not bother putting any make up except for some gloss.  I didn't wanna put on much make up.  I was just in the house.  I clipped my hair into a crown braid leaving the remaining hair straight down. 

I grabbed my phone and walked out.  I hadn't checked the time but I could hear chatter.  Louis being the loudest.  Thr boys were here. .

I walked downstairs and they all got quite and began looking at me.  I stopped in my tracks and looked back at them.  They continued staring.  Just then I felt a hand snake around my waist.  I turned to notice harry he was changed. He was dressed in a black shirt and his famous black jeans.

" what's wrong?  " he asked me

" is something wrong,  they all are staring " I said he began laughing.  He threw his head back and began laughing. 

" you idiots don't play the trick with ciara " he said and they all frowned.

" we were having fun you should have seen the expression on her face " Louis said

" don't worry these idiots do this.  When they see someone pretty they stare at them for a few minutes and them the break into laughter they did it with me as well as perrie here " Sofia said

" wow Harry and Sofia broke the code " Niall said grumpily

" I hate you'll " I said poking harry in the chest

" why me i told you the code " he said with a pout.

" ok ok come here love " Callum said

" I want to introduce you to Sarah " he continued while I walked towards them.

Sarah was pretty.  I had to say Callum was lucky. She had pretty brunette hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in s purple sweetheart neck dress that went till her knees coupled with a pair of strappy heels.  She was holding Callum like they were in love for ages and just hadnt met just yesterday.

Once I got closer to them she pulled me into a hug instantly.  This was something I was not used to.  She was bubbly and happy and when she pulled me into a hug I was clearly uncomfortable. Callum was too busy adoring her to notice.  But somehow harry noticed and he gave me a small smile like as if asking me to hold on and he will rescue me.

" ciara " harry said just them coming to my rescue

" meet perrie " he said Sarah let go but she was still talking about how we would be best friends and everything.  I just kept a smile on my face.  Yes I liked her but I wasn't good around new people.  It took me time to warm up to them.  Especially if they were this cheerful.  I used to be like this.  Not anymore though.

I went up next to zayn who introduced me to a  girl with pinkish hair.  She smiled at me.  She just shook my hand and gave me an air kiss. 

" you look very pretty " perrie said

" thanks " I said with a broad smile on my face.

" ciara let's get this party started " Louis said easing the awkwardness of me meeting new people.

Harry came out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine and Niall followed with the glasses.  Who would say that these boys were the guest tonight.  They made themselves at home. 

I walked into the kitchen.  I didn't even realise harry was following me. 

" Harry go out enjoy leave this to me " i said but he nodded no.