Chapter 24

After all this time Class 3E definitely helped me forget about my parents, but now... My phone rang.

"Ne, (y/n) your phone is ringing," Karma-kun says still playing his PSP, I sigh and laid down on the bed.

"It might be important, you know~" he says, giving up, I get my phone and answer.

"(Y/n), its your brother, mom and dad... Went through an accident, dad is safe... but mom.." As I hear those words I drop my phone and went to the corner.

"Hey, (y/n) are you ok-" Karma-kun said, he stopped when he saw me in the corner, he picked up my phone and put it on his ear.

"Hey, what did you say to her?" Karma-kun says, after a few seconds he put the phone on loud speaker.

"(Y/n), you need to come home, dad is literally going on a mental break down. He needs support, I know how they treated you before but.. He needs you, only having one father and then we have an adopted younger sister, its to much for him,"

"H-He is probably better without me and.. He probably hates me," I say trying to crack a smile, Karma-kun notices it.

"Juliet my lady, I will take you to a place where nothing is holding you down," Karma-kun says a line from the play, he winks, I suddenly blush remembering the scenes we did.

"Ne, onii-chan, do you mind if I go with (y/n-san) to your house, maybe for a week or so?" Karma-kun says, since when did he call my brother onii-chan?

"The more the merrier, just tell me when you are coming, so I can get ready," he says, the call ends and Karma-kun smirks.

"Wait, wait, wait! You are going to live with us now?!" I say, he nods at me and winks.

"You might need me for moral support, ya' know~" He says, he walks towards me and I get back a little, he kneels down, removed the hair on my forehead and kissed it.

"Tomato-chan, well I need to meet your father one day, so why not now?" He says, he stands up and tells me to pack some clothes.

~after packing~

"(Y/n) so slow..." He says, waiting outside the door, I only have few stuff so I only have a bag.

"This is a change of events," I say, he ignores it and locks the door.

"Hey, before we leave do you wanna go to a cafe nearby?" He said, anything to buy time is great so I nod.

~In the Cafe called NekoPara~

I was seated down and orders were served, Karma-kun said he was going to the bathroom but he was in there for about 30 minutes.

"Miss, are you okay?" The waitress says, as she puts down my caramel frap, and Karma's coffee jelly.

I sighed, and poked the straw on my drink and started to drink it.

"Ne~ Starting without me?" A voice, that I'm guessing was Karma's and covered my eyes with cold hands.

"Karma-kun, what took you so long?" I asked him, his hands were removed from my eyes and he was attaching something to my neck. He sat down on his seat.

"You lost the necklace I gave you right~?" He said, I touched my neck and felt a necklace, I looked at it and it was a silver tomato pendant.

I nodded and I tried to gain my confidence and said, "Karma-kun, I once I saw a letter while finding my necklace.... it was a letter to you, saying that somebody likes you.. So are y-you cheating on me?" He looked surprised and just smirked.

"Didn't you hear what I said in the play?" He said, I remember what happened and smiled a bit.

"Thank you, Karma-kun," I said, I hold my necklace, and just laugh in the inside because the thing on my necklace is a silver tomato.

"We should get going now," he says, he grabs his drink and grabs my hand and drags me out of the cafe.

We were walking by the streets when we saw Nagisa, Kayano and the muscle freak's gang.

"Ah! Hi, Karma-kun, (y/n-chan)," Nagisa-kun said, its kind of a surprise that everyone's here.

"Well, are you ready then Nagisa-kun?" Karma-kun asks, ready for what?

"Yup!" Nagisa-kun says, and thats why, I am bringing 5 people home with me for dinner.

I ring the door bell nervously, hoping no one was home, but my brother answered it.

"Its nice to..." He says, but was probably surprised by like 5 people behind me, and 3 people who like people who can murder somebody, I mean our job is to assassinate a our teacher.

"Please come in and make yourself at home," my brother says, we all enter the house, and sit down on the dinning room.

An eerie silence was set, so I try to break it, "So... Where is he?" I say, my brother looks at me and points to the masters room, I nod.

"Anyway, I'll start cooking," I say.

"I'll help!" Nagisa-kun says, he follows me in the kitchen. At the corner of my eye, my dad was there seated on the couch. I thought he was in the masters room, I really didn't want to see him right now.

"You didn't even care, did you?"

I looked to the side and saw my dad looking at me with angry eyes. It was like he was blaming me for my mom's death. I felt guilty and ashamed, if I was here, would it change anything? Do I think if I was here, I could have saved her?

"I-I care-"

"Ne, ne, (y/n-san) why won't we prepare for dinner?" Karma cuts in before I could finish my sentence, he grabs my hand and drags me to the kitchen. We went to the kitchen, I was having a mix of emotions, I felt guilty, mad and sad.

"Hey, Karma do you think, that if I was here I could have prevented her from dying?" I ask him in a serious tone to let him know I wasn't playing around.

"Honestly, I don't know.. The possibilities are endless, but if you tried to change, I don't think I would have even met you." Karma says as he grabs a frying pan. I was angry, really angry, but the last thing I wanted to do was to get mad at Karma, he didn't do anything, he was always there for me, but I snapped.

"Well honestly, I would have wanted caring parents, and not a dead one and not a person who probably hates me." I say that even I notice the anger in my voice, he looks at me surprised, but then his face softens after.

"We really can't get everything we want, all I know is that one thing great happened to m-"

"I'm really not in the mood to flirt, Karma..." I say, anger again. I didn't want to get angry at him, so I exit the kitchen. As the others see me storm out of the kitchen, they looked surprise but I didn't care.

"(Y/n) where are you goi-" my brother asks, I finally broke. He stopped as he sees tears falling down.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, he tries to comfort me but then I just slap his hand away.

"Excuse me onii-chan, but I think nows not the perfect time, we should be getting home." I look around and see Karma, my brother nods. Me and Karma leave the house, leaving Nagisa and the others there.

"We can just come here next time, don't push yourself okay?" He says, he wraps his arms around me making me cry even more.

"But remember whatever you do, I'll be there beside you. You already have a family."

"Karma..." I was speechless, all I wanted even when I was young was to be loved, I now knew that I had it. It was Karma, he gave me so much love and joy that I didn't even know it. I also had a family, that was 3E, well we also have an octopus, that was more than enough.

"Let's go home, okay? This can wait."

Well that was a short chapter, but I hope you like it! I hope that you had enough fluff, and love. I promised to update in the trim break, but it appears I can't do it that much, I'll be updating, but not as much as I promised. I hope you understand! (; ̄ェ ̄)