Chapter 12

"Hey, wake up." I heard Karma's voice say, I've forgotten, I moved to Karma's house. Everything's changing already. "Hey! Wake up!" I heard him shout. "Yah!" I said getting up from the bed, I stood up and fixed the bed a bit.

"Take a bath first and change, ill prepare some breakfast." Karma-kun said ready to leave my room. "I can prepare the breakfast." I said volunteering my self just because I didn't want him to do it. He grabbed my shoulders and made me face the bathroom door again. "I'll do the cooking." he said exiting the room.

Once I was done changing I exited the room and heading to the dining room. "Thanks, Karma-kun..." I said taking a seat, He nodded. "Itadakimasu~" I said starting to eat.

We were about to leave until I saw something in the mail. "Hey Karma-kun, theres mail!" I said grabbing the envelope, I handed it to him. He opened it and looked shocked. "I think you should read this letter." he said handing it him again. I read it 'This is the payment for this month for (y/n) staying in your apartment.' I crumpled it and kept it in my pocket. "Lets get going, Karma-kun." I said smiling at him just to cover the trembling.

We entered the classroom and found everyone bursting with energy. Isogai, Nagisa and Sugino stretching in the corner of the room, while Koro-sensei was there looking proud. "Umm Koro-sensei, is this for the sports fest?" I asked. "Yes now you and Karma practice on coordination." Karma grabbed my hand and got one of those band things to put our legs together. "Hurry your to slow, (y/n-san)~" Karma said dragging me to the field.

"Now 1,2,3, fou-" He said but at the last number I lost balance. "Are you really ok, (y/n-san?~" Karma said helping me up. "Yes." I said simply, actually there were a lot of things in my mind especially what im doing to Karma. "(y/n-san)~ (y/n-san)~" I heard Karma said repeatedly. "Ah, sorry Karma-kun." I said snapping back to reality. "Im going to the clinic.. I'm having a head ache." I said removing the band that connects our feet. He nodded, I pretended to go to the clinic but instead taking a detour to the trees.

I sat down with my mind seriously blanking out. I heard giggling from behind. "Koro-sensei, why are you here?" I asked not trying to notice him behind the tree. "Is there a problem, (y/n-chan)?" He asked, using his tentacles to comfort me. "Nothing, ill head back now." I said standing up, I patted my clothes cleaning it from dirt.

"So, please look at the papers and you'll find the venue and time of all the sports." Koro-sensei said, handing us all the papers. Are sport is still the last one, I might cheer for the others later. "Do your best everyone! Also don't forget to have fun!" Koro-sensei said, a second later we find him with signs saying 'Go 3E!'.

I stood up as Karma-kun grabbed my wrist, "Where are you going?" He asked with a grin, "Uh uh, I was going to cheer for the others." I answered. "Ill join you then." He answered back with a bigger grin. I nodded, I got one of the sign boards and got ready to cheer for Nagisa and Kayano.

"Go class E!" We all shouted waving the signboards. The other classes looked pissed of and staring at us angrily. Nagisa and Kayano was wining. As we were cheering we saw one of the pairs trip them, all of the people who were cheering for them were surprised. "Hey! Class A tripped our classmates." I shouted, no one seems to notice me except my classmates, I gritted my teeth in annoyance. We ended up getting 2nd for this game. Nagisa and Kayano went towards us. "Good job!" We heard Koro-sensei dressed up as a human said from behind. "Eh???" We all said laughing.

After some cheering we looked at the current points.We were head to head with class A. We needed to get first place or else we would lose by a point. It was finally our turn. I was nervous, if we don't win we would lose, all of it counted on me and Karma. "Hey, (y/n-san)~ your to stiff" Karma said from behind, "Im not stiff!" I said denying it. "Whatever, (y/n-san)~" he answered back.

We were about to start, the band kept our pegs together, I was still out of it. "Go class E!" I heard repeatedly.

~Karma's P.O.V~

(y/n) wasn't concentrating, she was blank minded. "Hey, (y/n-san)~" I said. "What is it?" She asked. I pecked her cheek making her a tomato, I grinned at her reaction. "Lets win this, okay?"I said. She nodded.

"1,2,3,4" I whispered repeatedly to keep the rhythm. She almost tripped at the last one, we were currently at the lead, but not for long. "Ah!" I heard her say falling, we but tripped. Our class was still cheering no matter what.

~Your P.O.V~

I got up with watery eyes. Karma probably noticed because he looked at me. "(y/n-san)... I need you to this.. with me!" He said, flustered I finally concentrated. "1,2,3,4." We said together, moving faster each step. We were in the lead again with class A. It was now determined with the final step. I stepped on it not sure who was first, Kira's partner or me. " 5th,Class C, 4th, Class B, 3rd, Class D, 2nd-" The announcer said, I twisted every part of my body possible. "Class A, 1st Class E." The announcer continued. Now all I heard was happy shoutings from my class. I looked at Kira and saw him pissed more then ever.

"The winner for this Sports Fest is Class E." The principal said giving the certificate to Nagisa. The other classes looked pissed. "You win." I heard Kira's voice said, he was saying it to Karma-kun. "As you promise I will give up trying her to go to Class A." Kira said gritting his teeth, was this why Karma was asking me to so my absolute best? Because he betted on my future? Even though I was happy I was kinda pissed for betting my future.

"Karma-kun hears the food!" I said laying the food in the table. "Uh ugh, this is burnt..." He said. He got a bite, and started looking pale, "What did you even put in this!!" He shouted. "Uh i added some extra thing called chlorine." I answered. "Are you trying to poison me?!" He shouted, I laughed. "Thats for betting on my future." I said still giggling. "hmph." I heard him say. He stood up from his seat and went near me. "What is it Karma-kun?" I asked his face was close to mine as in half an inch away. Then he kissed me, "What was that for?!" I shouted red as a tomato. "Thats for almost losing, tomato-chan~" he answered back.