Chapter 5

@Raharayuki thanks for the help!

The bus stopped and then we exited the bus. "Wow thats huge!" I said looking at the park.

"You can have one hour to do anything you want meet back here and then we are going to the aquarium." Koro-sensei said.

"Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chi, lets go to the pool." I said grabbing Kayano arms. We went to the poolside and went to the bathroom to change.

~In the water~

"Karma-kun, can I borrow the goggles you said I can."

"Only if you do what I tell you~" Karma said.

"You told me I can borrow it!" I said flailing my arms. "Your like a kid." He answered back. "Im not a kid!" "I didn't say you are, I just your like." Karma answered back. "Hmph." I said. "What do you want me to do?" I continued. "Hmm. What about, you go ride the water slide there." he said pointing to the huge slide.

"But thats so big! Its scary." I shouted. "Ill go with you then." he said standing up from the chair. "Really?" "Just remember this is just one thing, I can ask you later another."

It was finally our turn to go down the slide. "You go first" Karma said I sat down and then I think he sat down. He pushed me down the slide, I looked back and Karma wasn't behind me. "Karma you idiot!" I shouted. After a few seconds I finally crashed in the water. I got out of the water and saw Karma there sitting down in the beach chairs, grinning.

"Baka!" I shouted at him. "See you didn't need anyone with you." he answered. "Can I at least have the goggles now?" I asked still a bit angry. "Wait just come with me." He said dragging me to the lounge.

"What is it Ka-" I said but was cut of by a kiss. I blushed deeply. "You look like a tomato." He said sticking his tongue out. "W-what was that for." I asked still blushing. "Your stupid aren't you. Here." he said throwing me the goggles. I catches it. "You better start already since theres only 30 minutes, Tomato-san. I started walking out of the lounge but then faces back to Karma. "Karma-kun you idiot, stop confusing me. Your always playing with my feelings." I said, he looked surprised, I went back to Karma and gave him a peck ib the lips. "Go to the pool soon Karma-kun" I said exiting the lounge.

Sorry for the short chapter! Gomen!