Chapter 4

"Karma-kun. Ill go get some food, what do you want?" I asked.

"I'd eat anything, do you need money, I have Koro-sensei's wallet?"

"You better return that to Koro-sensei."

"Sure once I finish the money in it."

"Ill go down now." I said closing the door.

~Karma's P.O.V~

I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling. "(y/n-san) your so mean, you made me so soft to you." I mumbled.

"Karma-kun are you in there?" A voice said from the door.
"Yep, is that you Nagisa-kun?"
"Yup may I come in?"
"Sure" I answered.

"Karma? Your so kind to (y/n-chan)." Nagisa said.

"So its obvious isnt it?" I asked Nagisa.
"Very.. Karma, do you have feelings for (y/n-chan)?"
I stayed silent for a bit, "Why do you ask that, Nagisa-kun~"
"Nothing really, its just that im curious."

~Nagisa's P.O.V~

The recorder in my pocket was still recording, the main goal for this mission is to put them together, Sugino, me and Kayano, prepared something for both of them.

"I guess, she's really interesting." Karma-kun answered looking at the ceiling again.

"Here" I said giving him a bag of chips. "I have yo get going Kayano is waiting for me to eat. I said opening the door. I touched my pocket where my recorder is, it wasn't there. I looked at Karma and saw him throwing and catching the recorder, "Nagisa~ Are you looking for this?" Karma said, I nodded. "I don't mind recording people, but next time tell me." Karma said throwing back the recorder to me I caught it and left the room.

I went in Kayano and my room. "Sugino is Kayano with (y/n-chan) now?" I asked Sugino throwing a ball to the wall and catching it again. "Yep." He said continuing what he was doing. I laid the recorder in the table and laid in the bed staring at the ceiling. "Karma-kun must like (y/n-chan) very much, right Sugino?" I asked, "Probably, the one thats easy to tease is probably his type." Sugino answered about to sit.

~Your P.O.V~

Right now I was captured by the girls. "Kayano-chi, why am in the gender rooms right now? I have to being the food to Karma-kun." I said as I explored the room.

"I just need to ask, do you like Karma?" Kayano asked.
"Sh-shut up!" I answered, "He's just really caring.." I continued.

"So you do?" Kayano said now sitting beside me. "If you wont tell anyone, yes I do I like him." I answered. "Well you better get going to bring that food to Karma now." She said opening the door gesturing me to go. "Bye Kayano-chi!" I said as I went out the door.

"Karma-kun! Sorry im late!" I said as I opened the door. Oh he's asleep? Maybe I should wake him up? Well he did cone early today, so I shouldn't. I opened the meal and said "Itadakimasu~".

I finished eating and put the extra meal in the small fridge provided by the inn. I went in the bathroom and changed to my pajamas. "Night Karma-kun." I said as I fell asleep. Karma-kun's really cute when he sleeps isnt he. Don't know why his usually acting cool but for me his cute.

~Karma's P.O.V~

I was awake the whole time when she came in. When she finally fell asleep I opened my eyes and microwaved the food in the fridge. "Itadakimasu~" I ate the food then tucked (y/n-san). "Night too." I said as I went to my own bed to sleep.

~Next Morning~

~Your P.O.V~ (sorry for the much switching of P.O.V's"

"Wake up (y/n-san)" A familiar voice said as I woke up.

"What is it?" I said sleepily. No answer, I woke up and stretched my arms.

"Morning (y/n-san)~" Karma said wearing his usual clothes.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Eh 5 AM... " Karma said. "You wanna go for breakfast we have an hour left?" Karma continued.

"Sure." "You should probably change first." Karma-kun replied. I looked at what I was wearing and I was still wearing my PJ's.

After changing me and Karma decided to go for pancakes. "Morning Karma-kun (y/n-chan)" Koro-sensei aid from behind. "K-koro-sensei!" I aaid surprised. I clutched the rubber knife in my jacket pocket and tried to cut Koro-sensei's tentacles. "So early in the morning and your already assa-" Koro-sensei tried to say but was cut off by Karma-kun slicing his tentacle while he was trying to dodge my knife. "Your too obvious, (y/n-san)~" Karma said pinching one of my cheeks again. "hmph.." I said. "Your always teasing me!" I said flailing my hands up and down. "Your like a kid throwing a tantrum plus your reactions are cute~" Karma said. I heated up and said "Your trying to tease me again.." He stuck his tongue out as a response. "Be safe Karma-kun (y/n-chan)" Koro-sensei bid us farewell.

"Can I have a banana pancake?" I asked the waiter. I ordered a banana pancake while he ordered a chocolate one.

"Say ahh." Karma-kun said. "Why?" "Just say ahh." I said ahh as he put a piece of his pancake in my mouth, I turned red as he removed the fork. "Is it good?" He asked. "Your mean!" I shouted. He smirked and continued eating.

"Karma-kun why are you in Class E?" I asked. "I haven't told you?" He said. I nodded. "Then I wont tell you." He continued. "Eh Karma-kun!" I exclaimed.

We were finally back in the inn and got ready with our bags for the waterslide park later. "Hurry up (y/n-san)!" Karma said, I was losing my goggles so I could see the fishes later. "Ill just let you borrow my goggles later." Karma said grabbing my arm leading me outside. "Your late Karma-kun (y/n-chan)." Koro-sensei said. "Gomen sensei!" I said. We went to the end of the line and boarded the bus.