Chapter 8

"Morning!" I said opening the door. "Morning~" Karma answered back. "Thats unusual your usually late." I said putting my bag in the right place. "Ill visit your place today."  Karma said with excitement. "Eh? You didn't ask me!" I answered back surprised. "Don't worry I asked your mom."  Karma said. "But- You never asked me!" I said. "Eh~ Is it because of what I said to your Aunt? Or is it because your room is messy?" Karma answered back with his usual teasing voice. "Well my room is kinda messy and WHAT WAS THAT ABOut! WHY DID YOU TELL MY AUNT THAT?" I shouted. he stuck out his tongue and stood up from his seat. He walked to me and stopped, "So~ (y/n-san)~ are whats your choice are you gonna stay?" He whispered. "I don't know yet.." I answered. He walked to the door with disappointment because of my answer.

~End of classes~

"(Y/N-san)~ hurry up your to slow~" Karma said rushing me to pack my bah faster. "Its not my fault I lost my pen." I answered. "Well it is your fault that you lost it since you place it everywhere." he teased. "Found it!" I shouted getting the pen back.

We exited the classroom and saw that it was raining. Karma opened his bag and brought out an umbrella, opened it and started walking. "Hey Karma-kun, wait for me!" I said trying to catch up to him. "If your gonna use my umbrella you hold it."He said passing me the umbrella but i didn't accept. "No. You do it!" I said passing it back. "Eh~ so you dont want too~"He said. He walked to the side leaving me in the rain. "Hey Karma!"I said grabbing the umbrella from him. "Hehe~" he laughed in satisfaction from my reaction.

"Why are you wet?" My aunt said quickly getting a towel. "Thanks." I said drying myself with the towel. "Nice to meet you. Please take care of me." Karma said bowing, so formal not like in school. "Thank you also for taking care of (y/n)." My aunt answered. "Will be staying in my room." I said dragging Karma to my room.

"So you talk about me?" Karma asked laying his bag beside the door. "W-what makes you think that?" I asked him a little red. "Your aunt said "thank you for taking care of her." The only way she would know that, is if you talk about me." he answered, grinning. "Eh I guess i do, anyway why did you want to come anyway?" I asked, he grabbed my hand and then he was on top of me again in the bed just like last time. "(y/n-san~) are you gonna transfer?" Karma asked his voiced seemed threatening. "Karma.... Transferring was never a choice do you think my pride will be able to allow that plus Class E and Koro-sensei is very fun to be with and that would me i have to leave y-" I said but was cut of by my aunt opening the door with some drinks. "(y-y/n-san)????" My aunt said surprised, by the way me and Karma are positioned anyone would be surprised."I-IDIOT!!!!!! I shouted pushing Karma.

"Sorry~" Karma said with no feeling that he meant it. "Anyway would you want me to teach you math?" He asked standing up from his sitting position. "Can you?" I asked. "Sure! You probably need someone smart to teach you~" he said grabbing his math note book.

"This is too hard!" I said dropping my head to the table. "Here ill explain again." He said a bit annoyed.

~Karma's P.O.V~

While I was explaining she fell asleep, she really cute when she asleep and annoyed thats why I tease her a lot. I stood up got my notebook and packed my bag. I carried her bridal style and kissed her forehead, "See you later~"  I turned of the lights and went down stairs. "Ill be leaving now." I said to her aunt. "Where's (y/n-chan)?" She asked. "She's upstairs sleeping, ill get going now." I said leaving the house.

A/N: Sorry for only a 697 words chapter! And also thanks for over 300 views!