Chapter 7

~Back After the Field Trip~

Today will be the start of the normal classes again, no more swimming or going around for a walk. I walked in the door and went to my usual seat and found a letter on top of the table.

After I read it I had a blank expression until somebody came in. "Morning~" Karma's voice said. I hid the letter in my pocket to make sure he wont read it. "Morning!" I answered back. "What was that?" He asked curiously. "Nothing just a candy wrapper." I answered trying to act natural. "Oh~Should I throw it away for you theres a trash can over there, (y/n-san)~" Karma said pointing to the trash can in the side of the room. "Ill do it myself." I said getting some scrap paper under the table and throwing it in the trash can.

Through out these first subjects Karma was grinning like an idiot. The bell rang meaning that it was the start of recess, I got up quickly trying to avoid contact. "(y/n-chan), do you wanna eat together?" Nagisa asked avoiding me from going out the door. "Um sorry I got so-" I said bit was cut of by Karma-kun grabbing my hand. "Lets go and eat with Nagisa-kun, ne? (y/n-san)~" Karma said.

I ended up eating with them. I got out my strawberry pocky and my juice box. "Ne? (Y/n-san~ Can I have some too?" Karma asked pointing at the pocky in my mouth. "Sure here have some." I said getting a pocky stick out of the bag until he ate half of the thing that was in my mouth. I turned red and even Nagisa was surprised. "K-karma YOU IDIOT!" I said getting the pocky box and hitting him in the head with it. "Ah~ That hurt (y/n-san)~" he said teasingly. "It was your fault for doing that.." I said "Hehe~" he laughed.

~After School~

I packed as fast as I can and exited the classroom to see it raining. Even if it was I ran to the designated place as fast as I can.

Once I was there I looked around observing the place. I tried to grab the letter I hid in my pocket earlier. It wasn't there. "Ah~ (y/n-san~ Are you looking for this?" a voice from behind said. I looked behind to see Karma-kun waving the letter in the air. "So (y/n-san). You plan in going back to Class A?" Karma said, I was about to answer until, another voice came and said, "So this is Akabane Karma-san.." I looked behind and saw my old friend Kira-kun. "K-kira-kun?" I asked. "Yo! Long time no see (y/n)."

"Nizishino Kira, why do you plan on taking her back?" Karma said a bit pissed off. "Ah, thats because I asked the principal to let her back." he answered. "And you did that with out even asking her, heh~ what a lousy boyfriend you are~" he answered back. B-boyfriend? "B-boyfriend?" He asked. "Got you~" Karma said behind Kira with a knife close to his neck. "Now tell me why you really want her back~" Karma continued. "Karma-kun stop!" I shouted grabbing hos arm, he dropped the knife. "Bastard~" I heard Karma mumble. I looked back where Kira was supposed to be but he wasn't there. Instead there was a letter, I got it and opened "The rest is up for you to decide to come back."

"Are you?" Karma asked. "Ill think about it" I answered putting the letter in my pocket.

~In your house~

I put down my bag and laid in my bed. If I go back could go back to mom, dad and even onee-chan, right? But if I go ill never be able to see Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chi or even have a chance to try and assassinate Koro-sensei. But ill have a sure future if I go back to class A.

"(Y/N-chan). Dinners ready!" My aunt called. "Ok!" I answered back, I got up and walked down the stairs. "So what are you gonna do?" My aunt asked. "You know?" I asked. " A strange boy called the landline earlier and told me." she answered. "What do you think I should do?" I asked her. "Hmmm." she said she walked towards me and hugged me. "Even though ill miss you, follow what seems more fun to you, your not young forever.." she continued.

We stayed silent until she asked a question, "Oh and thats your boyfriend?" He asked. "What the?" I said. "Well he claimed to be." My aunt answered. "That idiot..." I said smiling like an idiot. Im the idiot here aren't I?

A/N I need to know do you want here to go back to class A? Ill do a voting but if theres no voted than ill pick myself. So pick A or E? Thats all! Thanks for the votes! And thanks for you time!