Chapter 19

"As you see, there will be a new teacher for today, as Karasuma-sensei is busy today we have a new teacher, Arika-sensei." Koro-sensei said, as we all stared at the of course suspicious looking teacher. He has some kind of mask that covered half of his face.

"Thank you Koro-sensei, you may go now." Arika-sensei said, Koro-sensei went back inside and our PE started.

"Well, would you want some sweets first before we start?" He said, he got a basket and began to unpack. Karma-kun also was here today, he rarely goes so why today? Our classmates started gathering around the teacher.

"Thank you, Arika-sensei!" Okano-chan shouted, as she bit in to one of the sweets. Maybe it shouldn't hurt to eat some, I couched down to the hoard of sweets and ate one.

"Ok, ok, shall we start training now?" Arika-sensei said, she collected all the sweets and returned it to his basket. We all went to our original places.

"Ok lets start with, 100 push-ups, find a partner and make them sit on you while doing it." Wait what, did I hear that correctly?

"Wait Arika-sensei 100?" The guy smirked and nodded.

"I gave you sweets and now you shall follow what I say, or punishment would await doesn't it?" He said, as he munched down on one of the sweets.

We were frightened so we followed, Karma-kun didn't seem to worry. Kayano-chi looked worried since she was the one sitting on me as I carried my body once more. We're still at 15 yet my arms are wavering.

"(Y/n-chan) are you sure you can do it?" Kayano-chi asked obviously worried, I nodded determined. My arms was now obviously shaking, I finally feel down with a loud thump. Arika-sensei looked at me, he stood up slowly and walked towards me.

"Stand up." He said, I stood up shaking. Another thump was heard, I didn't realize it was me that created that sound, until I was on the floor and my cheek felt like it was dislocated.

"Excuse me, old man but I think you deserve this." Karma-kun said, as he punched the guy harder than he did, finally the mask fell off and everyone gasped except me.

"Takaoka-sensei?!" Everyone said except me and Karma-kun who was smirking like he expected it. I reached down to my pocket where my phone is, and checked on Ritsu. "Ritsu-chan, who's Takaoka?" I whispered.

"Takaoka was an old teacher who made the students reach there limit and hurt them." Ritsu said seriously. After asking I was lifted up by my collar. I looked at him in the eyes angrily, he just laughed.

"If you really want to hurt me, Karma Akabane-kun, would you want me to hurt her first?" Takaoka-sensei said, holding me up high. Karma-kun gritted his teeth as the guy threw me to the side. Takaoka-sensei suddenly punched him in the gut making him fall.

I never could have predicted, that the almighty Karma Akabane would have been in this state curled up as the teacher is beating him up, while I'm just watching. Each kick hurt me but not as much as Karma-kun was in now. Why isn't anyone helping him? Are they to scared? I don't want to see him like this.

"Please... Stop." I mumbled, crawling towards them. I'm not the greatest at assassination but don't hurt any of my friends.

"Hah?! After what this guy and that brat did to me, you guys deserve this." He answered back.

"Someone like you begging, beg even more." This sadist. This annoying sadist. This annoying headache of a sadist.

"Stop.. Already." I said, as I stood up slowly everyone was beaten to the ground.

"Hmm! What should I make you do, reduce you to a dog?"

"I SAID FREAKING STOP!" I shouted as I tried to stab him with the Koro-sensei knife, but I never felt any contact. I looked up and saw Koro-sensei holding me just one inch away from stabbing him with some rubber knife.

"I would let you try and assassinate me but don't hurt my students." Koro-sensei said as he dropped me down to the side. I ran to Karma-kun who was barely awake. Karma-kun just wait, please wait i'll take you to the clinic.

Koro-sensei finally called the police and got him arrested. We were all at the clinic, the only one really heavily injured was Karma-kun.

"I'm coming in, Karma-kun." I said, opening the door. There he was sleeping, I got a chair and sat right next to him. I found me staring at his face for some reason.

"Heh~ Do you really watch me sleep most of the time?" He spoke not even opening his eyes. Of course my immediate reaction was to hug him yet he seemed surprised.

"Sorry, you said you wanted to go on a date today." I mumbled, hugging him tighter, I never want to see him like that again, to get him hurt just to protect me.

"Heh, who said we're not going?" He said, getting up from his bed.

"Why..." I mumbled quietly, Karma-kun looked at me surprised.

"Hmm, what did you say?" Karma-kum said, removing the bandages around his hand.

"Why did you not let him just hurt me, I knew and you knew that you could have beaten him easily.. yet, why did you do that if you just let him hurt me you wouldn't be injured right now. And now... even though I know you have a fractured rib yet, your still planning on going." I practically rose my voice, as a tears streamed through my eyes. He looked surprised but that easily turned into a soft smile. He walked towards me and ruffled my hair as he pushed down my head a bit.

"Foe all these years you faced your parents head on dealing with it alone, blaming yourself for everything even her death, at least give me a chance to be the one to help you. At least give me the chance to make you smile, for all these days you have given me, for all the times just your smile wavered my heart and brightened my day. For all the times you showed that even a sadist like me, has someone caring for them and waiting for them to actually come home," He said sincerely, as he hugged me gently. This guy, he stole my heart.. More tears rolled down my eyes. He finally broke the hugged and left.

"By the way, tears don't suit you~ Get dress and meet me at the exit." Karma-kun said, throwing tissues as I caught it before he left the room. Karma-kun, you have saved me yet again. I'll keep on waiting for you forever to come home, so please wait for me whenever.

Hope you like today's chapter! Sorry I didn't update last week, I had a fever. Well I tried to put as much feelings as I can, I don'tknow if I failed or actually passed but I hope I did ok. Thanks you for 9k reads! *\(^o^)/*