Chapter 17

"Ne~ (y/n-san) lets make this a bit more interesting. I'll win anyway~" Karma-kun said, disturbing my reading. Me and Karm-kun was in the same subjects, PE and Math.

"Nope! I studied advance yesterday so I'm winning today!" I shouted in enthusiasm.

"Heh~ Are you sure~? Do whatever the winner says again?" He said teasingly, just you wait.

"Sure!" What should I make him do later? Maybe dress him up like a girl?

"Calling all participants for the Math subject! Meet in the restaurants garden!" The microphone beamed, thats the signal for us to go.

"Good luck~" Karma-kun said waving goodbye to me, he went a head leaving me. I stood up as well and went towards the garden.

"Class E has 6 participants, Class A also has 6 participants. You have to run to the dressing room and you will find your question sheet there. Once you have the correct answer on your answer sheets, a chest will open and you have to change into whatever is in it. There are 5 dressing rooms, the fastest team wins!" The referee explained the rules, the only people I know in Class A's team is Asano and Kira.

"Get ready!"

"3....2.....1... GO!"

I started running to the dressing room in front of me. I opened the door and saw the question sheet. I answered it quickly and opened the chest... I'm supposed to wear this?! Its a cat costume, with a very short skirt and some top that exposes my whole stomach. Well I guess I have to do it. I wore it quickly and exited the dressing room. Karma's already ahead of me.. pfft.. He's wearing a prince costume, I think he's a dragon more than a prince.

I opened the next dressing room and did the same thing. Now its a maid costume.... Do people have a fetish or something? Karma was like a rich master or something.

"Karma-sama!" I teased, running faster and faster.

"Heh~ So your the servant? You look cute." He said overtaking my first place.

"Hey, no fair!" I said running faster and faster, but I still can't over take him. He just smirked at me and entered the dressing room.

Me and Karma-kun was pretty much tied up. I opened the last chest... A bikini. My dignity will go down the drain...yay. I wore the bikini and exited, Karma-kun wasn't out yet thats good. God these class A perverts..

"Hmm~ You look good in that~" I turned around and saw Karma there he was wearing just his boxers.

"Put a shirt on!" I shouted blushing, he just smirked at me. Running is my specialty but I gave him a chance to over take me.

"Bye, bye~" he said running ahead of me.

"First place Karma Akabane, second place (f/n) (l/n), 3rd place Asano. Over all winner Class E!" The referee shouted announcing our win.

"Just because you weren't wearing clothes...." I mumbled sadly, he grinned at me.

"Heh~ (y/n-san) gets embarrassed easily. What should I make you do~?" Karma teased, I can still make this a tie, but he's probably gonna use dirty tricks on PE.

"I can still win PE you know?" I said, trying to give myself some hope.

"Can you really beat me at PE~?" He teased smirking, chances are.. no, but I don't want to do what ever he's thinking. Its probably something really embarrassing or something.

"Good job, Karma-kun (y/n-chan)!" Nagisa-kun said congratulating us.

"Thanks!" I said.

"PE is still the last subject so I guess you guys can rest first." Nagisa said going to his own contest.