Chapter 15

Ding dong, who is it in this hour? I removed my blanket and opened the light. Karma-kun was already about to answer the door.

"Karma-kun! (Y/n-chan)!" Koro-sensei said as we opened the door, why is he here?

"What do you need, Koro-sensei?" I asked, trying not to sleep.

"Well... My apartment blew up." He said nervously, sweat drops falling.

"Night." Karma-kun said closing the door on him.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Koro-sensei shouted trying to keep the door open.

"What is it?" I asked, not minding the door fight between Karma and Koro-sensei.

"Your the last person I can go to so can I please sleep here for today!" He said, his apartment blew up, I wonder how.

"No thanks, ask someone else." Karma-kun said, yawning.

"I asked all the others already!" He said, is this a plan they made with the others again?

"Karma-kun, just let him in since I want to sleep already, and he wont take no." I said, tiredly. Since its only one day, why not?

"Thank you, (y/n-chan)!" Koro-sensei said entering in Mach 20 speed.

"We only have two rooms."

"I don't want to sleep with an octopus!" I exclaimed, flailing my arms in the air.

We finally decided, that Koro-sensei would sleep in my room, I'm not sure if I'm safe because Koro-sensei is a boy as well meaning he also has a pervert inside him.

Since the bed is small the only actual way for me to stay in the bed is to hug Karma and he doesn't kick me in the stomach. Both our backs were facing each other and I could fall with a simple push.

"Karma-kun....."

"Hmmm... What is it (y/n-san)?"

"I-Im gonna hug you, so don't kick me off!" I said, hugging him awkwardly adjusting myself.

"Heh~ (y/n-san) is always embarrassed when she does these things~" He teased, we were now face to face and his hand was near my hair.

"Nyufufu.." Is Koro-sensei stalking us? I gave a glare where I suspected where Koro-sensei was.

"Nyuya!" I heard him shout. Our teacher really likes stalking us, even our love life and stuff.

"Night, Karma-kun...." I said trying to relax while hugging him.

"Morning, Koro-se-" I greeted, there was a full set of breakfast in the table. Pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon.

"Is this for us?" I asked him watching cook multiple dishes at the sane time.

"Nyuhuhu~ Yes it is." He said quite proudly, maybe this is a good time to attack. I opened my bag and secretly got a knife.

"Arigato~ Koro-sensei!" I said, smiling so he wouldn't notice the knife, I missed but then I always know I have a back up, which is Karma-kun. After me missing he sliced one of his tentacles.

"Nyuyaya!" He shouted, surprised of our attack.

"Ne~ Koro-sensei, a teacher that stalks students can get fired~" Karma-kun said trying to threaten him.

"Nyuya! Gomenasai..." Koro-sensei said, maybe we can use this against him in assassination?

"Itadakimasu~" We all said, I got my plate and got pancakes and bacon.

"Ah, my fork." I said dropping my fork on the floor.

"Here..." Karma-kun said cutting a piece of my pancake and stabbing it with a fork, as he raised it to my mouth.

"Eh, no!" I said blushing.

"(Y/n-san's) so cute when she's embarrassed~" Karma-kun teased.

"Kaaarrrmmaaa-kuuuun..." I said trying to annoy him but then while my mouth was open he stuck the pancake in my mouth.

"Thanks then.." I mumbled chewing on the pancake.

"Nyuya!" Koro-sensei said watching us.

"Shut up!" We both shouted at Koro-sensei playfully.

"Morning," We all said entering the classroom.

"Eh, why is Koro-sensei with you?" Kayano-chi asked when I got to my seat.

"Long story..." I blankly said placing my bag.

"Basically I experienced living with Koro-sensei for a day.." I said, "Also he's a stalker." I whispered to her.

"Koro-sensei~" Karma-kun said, brining a jar with him.

"What is it, Karma-kun?" He asked, Karma showed him the jar with an insect in it, as Koro-sensei freaked out.

"(Y/n-chan), Nagisa and I was invited to dinner later, can you go with us?" Kayano-chi said giving me a letter.

"H-How did you get this, its a 5 star restaurant!" I said, looking at the letter.

"Nyuya, a 5 star restaurant?!" Koro-sensei said trying to join the conversation, since its about food.

"I got it from Class A, they're inviting the whole class there's a ball after. Im not sure about alien teachers." Kayano-chi announced, what class A planning this time?

"Ill help you distribute the letters then." I began putting the letters on every desk.

"Karma-kun.." I whispered trying to get his attention.

"Hmmm~ What is it?" He said walking towards me.

"Uh.. Well my parents own this restaurant... I kinda need a disguise.." I whispered to him.

"Heh~ Ill help you with that later." Karma-kun whispered back. I wonder what class A is trying to do now?

"If your gonna go to a ball then you need proper clothes." Bitch-sensei said entering the room, when did she get here? Suddenly a group of women came in with measuring tape and other sewing stuff.

"Eh.. Really whats happening.." Nagisa-kun said, not understanding the situation, so from a dinner we are now deciding to go to a ball. Great.