Chapter 10

"Attention!" Koro-sensei said entering the class room. He seems a bit happy today. "The sports fest is coming." Koro-sensei continued, sportfest is a whole day of just playing sports and the winner would get free icecream. Even though the people should be a a lot more happier they seemed grim.

"Hmmm? Why so sad?" Koro-sensei said. "Well, its because we always lose or only chance really is the football and the baseball, so even if we win those we have no chance.." Sugino-kun said. "Ah what about training with me?" Koro-sensei said. "We couldn't possibly beat somebody with 20mach speed when we cant even beat some people!" Sugino answered back. "Hmmm... Ill ask Karasuma-sensei if I can take over the class." Koro-sensei answered back, I dont know if this would be a lot easier then Karasuma-sensei rather than Koro-sensei but mach20 speed? I feel like we would fail.

"So lets start with the crossbow." Koro-sensei said handing us guns. "Why guns?" I asked observing the gun, its the usual gun we use to kill Koro-sensei. "You will try to shoot me with the guns since what you really need for this game is aim." Koro-sensei answered. "Also wheres Karma-kun?" Koro-sensei asked. "Ah he skips PE."Nagisa-kun said. Koro-sensei looked pissed since he was red.

Isogai-kun sighed lowering the gun."We cant do this." He said. "Don't give u-" Koro-sensei said still going in normal speed until two of his tentacles fell. The people who shot them was Chiba-kun and Rinka-chan. Koro-sensei laughed, "Do we're done with this sport so lets go to the next one."

We have been doing games all day, all of us are out of breath, I sat down and looked up. "Hehe~ Tired aren't you? (Y/n-san)~" Karma said handing me a water bottle."Where were you?" I asked. "Dealing things with Kira-san~" he answered, I wonder what was it about.

"So now lets assign the pairs to each game." I was waiting until my name was called. "Karma and (y/n) in the 3 legged race." I looked at him and he stuck out his tongue. Wow this is gonna be great me and Karma-kun have no coordination at all. He stood up and sat next to me. "Me and (y/n-san) is gonna be partners~" he whispered as he pocked my cheek. I turned red because of what he said yesterday if he beats me in the tests.

"Dont forget to study for math test tomorrow!" Koro-sensei said. Karma grinned. I exited as fast can after we were dismissed to get studying. I got my math notebook and make me so problems, after a while I checked my work and dropped my pen, 4/6 was my score. I looked up at the ceiling. Do I also want to be Karma's girlfriend? I mean he kissed me before!! Though I'm also scared that it would ruin our friendship. I put my head down and bumped something. "Owww..." I said I looked at what I bumped and it was Karma-kun. "Were you thinking about me?~" Karma said with his usual teasing voice. "When did you get here?!" I shouted. "About when you were looking at the ceiling." He answered "So were you thinking about me, (y/n)?" He continued. "N-n-no." I stuttered. "You stuttered~" He said. "Eh!' Baka Karma!" I shouted running to my bed and covering my self with the blanket. "Hehe~ So you were~" He said.

~Giving the test results~

"(Y/n)!" Koro-sensei said, I stood up nervously and got my paper, I hesitantly looked at it, a score of 93. Thats good enough. "Good job, Karma-kun." Koro-sensei said handing him his paper. "Hehe~" he laughed.

"S-so what score did you get?" I asked, he showed me his paper and I looked at it, "A-a 100?!" I shouted he nodded and grinned. "I lose..." I said showing him my paper. "Come with me.." He said grabbing my hand.

We were at the rooftop and it was sunset. "Well this is cliche." I said trying to break the silence. In the silence, I remember about what Karma-kun said about Kira. "What did you talk about with Kira-sa-" i said. He kissed a lot gentler than before. "Now that I won, be my girlfriend, (y/n-san)~" he said. "You didnt even need to win." I said a bit angered. "Hehe~ (y/n-san's) red." He said pinching my cheek. "Hmph." I said. "I had to make sure but since you were stupid enough to agree with me in my best subject I did it."He answered. "Though I'll make you do one more thing" He said. He went closer to my ear and whispered, "We have to win the race in the sports fest.. since I dont want to lose you.." I questioned the last part but I nodded.