Imagine/ Niall

Imagine having a special picnic date with Niall under the moonlight.

" How was the food babe?'' Niall asked with food in his mouth.

You looked at him and grinned. " It was teriffic.''

Niall nods and finishes the food that was in his mouth first then wiped his mouth with his napkin.

" What do we do now?'' you look around the beautiful clearing behind your house. Niall didn't answer but put his hands over your eyes. You hear his voice in your ears.

" Keep these eyes closed and no peeking. I want to show you something really beautiful.''

You giggled and followed the sound of his voice. He tells you too stop walking and stand in a specific spot.

" Okay open your eyes.''

You didn't hear his voice in your ear anymore. It seemed as if it was far away. You open your eyes slowly and find that your standing in front of your house. There's nothing to see here except the house and the....

" Look up,'' Niall whispered coming up frm behind you.

You look up and see nothing then your eyes glimpse over to the beautiful full moon. It shone the sky so brightly along with tweny million twinkling stars. You gasp in the inside as Niall slips his arms around you. You can fel his warm breath tickle your skin.

" Niall, this isbeautiful,'' you gasp.

" I wanted to show it to you. Now come, lets sit down under the stars. ''

You giggle and follow him back to the clearing. You two sit back down on the blanket.

" Niall this has been the best night in my life,'' you whisper.

He smiles and leans in close to you. " I knew you would love it.''

You chuckle and peck him with your lips. He grins and kisses you.

" Your something special to me Nialler,'' you say in between kissing.

" Your my world babe,'' he whispers pulling away.

You put your head on his shoulders and he wrapps his arms around you tightly. You feel so warm and safe in his arms that you wanted to stay like this forever. You watch a shooting star go by. Closing your eyes you wish upon the star. You look over to Niall, you find him with his eyes closed and mumbling somethings. You can't understand him.

" Niall?''

" Hmm,'' he hums.

" What did you whish for, You turn your body towards him.

Niall was silent for a moment before pursing his lips and looked at you. His eyes were twinkling like the stars above.

" Well um I wished that... that,'' he stopped.

You snuzzle up and smell his men perfume. Smiling up at him you glare for him to continue.

" I wished that we will be together for eternity,'' he whispers.

" You really did?'' you exclaimed fixing your position.

Niall nods but doens't answer. He wraps his arms a little tigter around you and puts his chin on the top of your head. You yawn and start to feel sleepy.

" You alright?'' he asks

" Yeah just sleepy,'' you replied.

" Should you sleep now?'' he aks.

" No I am fine,'' you say quickly.

He looks at you closly and he looks back. Taking your legs and putting them on your lap he keeps your head in the same position on his shoulder. 

" Go to sleep. I will be right here,'' he nods whispering.

" Niall i am not tired just....,'' your eye lids start to feel havey. Your eyes slowly start to close. Your breathing rate slowly down and you end up falling a sleep on Niall. Niall watches you sleep and kisses you on the head.

" Good night babe,'' he whispers.

He laid down on the back with his head behind the back of his head suporting his head. Looking up at the stars and smiling he too closed his eyes. A smile smirk appears at the corner of his lips as his breathing rate slows. 

                                                                     ***********

Authors note: Hey guys bed time for me. I will post more imagines tomorrow. Remember if you would like one just send me a message in my inbox. I will give you one!