Imagine/ Harry

Harry leaving for tour

Your at the airport with Harry and the others and Paul. They are going on tour for a week. You are holding Harry's hand as you guys enter the airport. You look around and see people rushing around minding their own buisness.

" Wow,'' exclaimed Niall. This is amazying.

" Niall, shut up,'' zayn hissed playfully.

Niall gaved Zayn a dirty look and grinned. 

" Pleezus,'' grinned Niall.

You look at Harry and he smiles. 

" Boys please follow me to check out,'' Paul instruted.

The others follow him except Harry.

" Your not going?'' You asked.

Harry shook his head no and looks at you. He stands in front of you holding your hands out. This was the every last time you will see him.

" Harry...,'' you chocked the words out.

" Babe,'' he whispered.

You feel hot tears wind up in your eyes. You whip them away with the back of your hand, you were too afraid to let them fall.

" Babe please don't cry. It will only be a week and then I will be back,'' he whisers soflty.

" No. That's not it,'' you whisper looking away.

He looks at you and feels that he understands what you mean. 

" Baby, please look at me,'' he pleads.

You hear him but don't look at him. You don't want to cry again.

" Babe.. please..,'' he plead again.

You shake your head and fidget with your pink scarf. The scarf he got you for your birthday. 

" Bell, look at me. I am going to miss you too but there's nothing to worry about I will be back soon enough to be with you. Can you hear me?''

You nod but don't face him. You hear Paul's voice head in your direction.

" Harry come one,'' shout Paul.

" Hold one. Just a minute with her please?'' Begged Harry.

" You can hear paul sigh then Harry's voice fills your ear.

" Bell please look at me,'' he begged again gripping your hands tighter. 

You finally look at him. You look into his emerald green eyes. Thet were filled with love that will never end. You knew he was right as always. You want this moment. This last moment with him and him only.

" I am sorry,'' you sigh.

" It's alright. i understand Bell.''

" I am just going to mis-s you,'' your voice breaks and tears run down your cheeks once again.

He brings his hands to your cheeks and whips away your tears with his fingers. You tears stop flowing. He whispes that he loves you and will miss you always.

" I love you Harry,'' you whisper soflty.

" I love you two. He pulls you into a hug and whispers love in your ear. That moment there was special and full of love. You wanted that moment to last but you couldn't. You couldn't hold on to him any longer. You pull away and smile a happy smile.

" You have to get going. Bye Harry. Take care.''

" Bye Bells.''

You two hug once more and Harry grabs his stuff and runs towards the gate to the plane. You watch him go. By every watch he fades but he doesn't fade from your heart.

" Bye Harry. I love you,'' you whisper as you turn around and walk out the airport.