Imagine/ Harry styles

Love at first site!

" Girl this concert is AMAZAYN,'' You shout over the music.

Your best friend Mary smiles at you and you two began wiggling to the song. You guys were oviously at a one direction concert. A concert that your parents spend a alot of money on and a deal you had to make in order to go to the concert. But foget  about that. Now was the time to go wild andcrazy and freak out and dance to five boys- five anglic boys with voices that send you up to haven sing. Ypu wanted to send ervything out of your head and just think about one direction and let the music blast in your ear.

" i can't belive we are actually here,'' shout Mary.

" i know right. This is amazing,'' you shout back throwing your hands in the air and wiggling your hip. The song - Stole my heart- ended and the whole Madison Square garden erupts in shouting and clapping. Everyone starts to chant the boys names

" One Direction. One Direction. One Direction. One Direction.''

" Thank you everyone,'' Louis loud voice booms.

" EEE,'' you squeal.

" We are now going to choose one special someone to join us backstage,'' came Liam's voice.

" One special someone,'' you say slowly. EEE I hope it's us.''

" He said one,'' correct Mary.

Your face drops and a pout appears.

" Oh suger plums,'' you say.

" Come on cheer up. This is a one direction concert,'' smiled Mary.

Your smile blooms on your face and you laugh. 

" Okay, we asked you too write your names on a piece of paper and hand it to the security guard while coming in. Well we are going to pick a name out of a hat and that special someone will join us back stage,'' harry's slow voice seems to feel your ears. 

You smile. Oh how you loved everything about Harry. He's look, his bouce curly's, hid dimples, smile everything. You wished to marry him someday. You don't hear nothing around you anymore. You go off to wonderland. You daydream about Harry and you roaming on a field together hand to hand. He sayig I-

Your dreams are interupted by somone shaking you on the arm.

" Steph, go on stage.

" What?'' You asked. Huh?''

" You got choosen girlfriend. Go!''

You look at her suprise. Your mouth hanged out as you point at yourelf.

" Stephanie Marquez ? Is there a Stephanie Marquez,'' Zayn's voice sounded so rich.

You squeal and raise yuor hand. 

" Over here. Over here,'' you shouted.

" You the winner. Please join us and we will lead you.''

Mary hugs you tightly and you make your way towards the stage. You hear whispers of - she's so lucky or I whish that was me- come from the other girls. You just grin and make your way. You reacj for the stairs and climb it.

" Thank you everyone for coming. You guys were amazing rowd. You guys are alway amazing. Have a wonderful nigt, we love you all,'' boome Niall.

Of course that got the girls bumped. The boys wave good bye to the fans and follow the boys backstage.

" That was amazing,'' niall exclaimed upon the door to their chill room.

Zayn sighed and nodded in agreement. " You can say that again.''

" What's your name love?'' Harry asked.

You look at his dreaming green eyes. Oh how does eyes made you fell in love always.

" Stephenie Marquez. You can call me Steph,'' you stuttered.

The boys laugh and said a hi.

" Sit,'' smiled Liam.

You sit down at one of the nice couches and looked at your lap. You didn't know what to say. All of the sudden you have gone shy. The biggest boy band is standing right in front of you probably smiling at you while you sit there like a fool.

" So how old are you?'' Zayn asked handing you a bottle of water.

You thank him. " 17," you whispered.

The boys ooed and ahhed.

" You like beign here with us?'' asked harry.

He moved away from where he was standing and sat next to you. You feel your cheeks blush. He made you feel a certain way about him. He reaches out and touches your hand. OMG HARRY IS TOUCHING MY ARM. TRY NOT TO FREAK OUT,'' you exclaimed in your head.

" Are you guys hungry?'' Niall asked.

" Your always hungry Nialler,'' joked Zayn playfully.

" Come one. Food is calling me,'' exclaimed Niall.

The others laugh and follow Niall out the door. Liam was the last to leave. He turns towards you guys.

" You coming?''

" I am not hungry,'' you answer.

Harry shook his head and waves Liam off. " We will join you later.''

He smiles and closes the door behind him.

" Why didn't you join them?'' You asked looking a peek at him.

" I wanted to be alone with you,'' He smiles his cheeky smile. the smile taht made you wozzy always.

You smile and nod at him. A silence fills the room until Harry clears his throat and says something that made you freeze.

" What?'' yuo asked in a whisper.

" I know I already met you..'' he gets up and walks around the room.

You follow him with you eyes. He paces around talking.

"  Your so beautiful oh i can't put this in words to express how I feel.''

You blush and look down down. You feel his hand take your in his warmness. 

" Steph I know we already met but can yuo be my girlfriend?''

You look at him and thn around the room. His girlfriend?!

" I dont know,'' you say slowly.

" This will change your mind.''

He leans in and kisses yuo roughly and passionately on the lips. You gasp and kiss him back. He slips his arms around you waist and you wrap your arm around his neck. Yous top kissing him you were grinning.

" I will,'' you say kissing him again.

You feel him smile. You were officially HARRY STYLE'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!