Nov. 7 2012

Well I know that every thing in August and September are pretty stupid. Just like TL and DL (diary list - aka the updated version of TL). But it's what I like. Well I'm going to SL (Splash Lagoon) with Camille on Friday! Can't wait! My mom said I might even sleep over her grandparents Saturday! Well there is this kid on instagram namd named *** he goes to ***. He also said he was in 6th grade. Well he made somthing something like this and made one for me!

Before

Name:

Would I date you:

Do you make me laugh:

Number:

Would I hug you:

After

Name: Jessica B

Would I date you: Nahh (REJECTEDDDD)

Do you make me laugh: Yes

Number: Don't have #

Would I hug you: No (DOUBLE REJECTEDDDD)

I like him....But he said he wouldn't date me! (lmao that's a good thing. he's kind of a douche.) I That kinda broke my heart. But he might be lying. He said "Nahh" to everyone else but one girl. He said "maybe" to her. (HE'S NOT LYING YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER YOU FUCKING IDIOT) But I make him laugh! Not that much people make him lugh! Also he said "no" for the hugs to other people to, and he had no one's number. So I shouldn't be that upset. I like him and Camden so much that I keep pictures of them on my ipod! (EWWW WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S CREEPY STOP IT PAST-ME WHAT THE HELL) Kinda like Camille, but she watchs vids on youtube of Thatch. I barely get to see Camden! Even though I'm not in his class, we are on the same floor. Also, all those "If you don't repost this your crush won't ask you won't ask out" things people call stupid, well I actually believe them. *flings self out window* I see them a lot on IG and always repost Camden would do what it says. Well I painted my nails. I felt like saying that. I saw Wreck it Ralph with Camille! It was awesome! She ate a lot of popcorn and drank A LOT of pop. In the movie King Candy actually turned out to be an evil evil game character named turbo! Turbo was in a very popular racing game in the arcade. Then another racing game came into the arcade and became popular. So Turbo game jumped into the new racing game. A kid told the arcade manager and both games plugs were pulled. He look a little like this --> *I don't even want to bother describing the monstrosity that is the drawing that should be inserted here* Well a LITTLE like that. Thanks to Vanelope Von Sweets and her glitchy movement that's how we found out. At the end he was a Turbo/King Candy/Spider in sugarrush. Well here is my DL.

Important:

-Sleepover with Hannah

-What Camille missed Tues. Oct. 30

-School

Unimportant:

-Camille at school

-Camille and Subway surfers

-Facetiming A.G. and G.M.

-Bobbi's death: Crab investigation

-Mary

-My eye

-Going to sleep

Total: 10

These entries just get more and more cringe-worthy every damn time.