Nov. 14 2012

Well I'm not really gonna write today because I'm going to read over all 78 pages of my diary! Well for the past days I have been thinking that Camille had been a show off since the beginning g of 4th grade. She says she writes a lot but really, she keeps on putting spaces when she's not. ??????????? When I an a little mean to her she reacts by being worse than me! Her mom even said that Camille is dramatic! LMAO SO ARE YOU, JESSICA, SO ARE YOU She gets upset even when it's her fault! ????? She When we try to help her she is just mean. She said she was going to play with me but ended up with Olivia. I like Olivia 20% out of 100%. The 20% annoying, 10% taking Camille away 20% NOT FUNNEY FUNNY! 10% dumb. Now don't let me bring up Camille or Bailey...actually... here is my DL.

Important:
-SL
-Sleepover w/ Hannah
-Camille Friends/not really friends
-My crushes
-School
-kitties! I THOUGHT IT SAID "TITTIES" IN THE DIARY OH MY GOD

Unimportant:
-My Ipod
-AG
-Facetiming
-CL
-Mary
-My diary
-IG

Total: 13

P.S. On the last day of School Camden really hurt my feelings! He acted lime the picture I drew of him for the important book was scary! THAT'S BECAUSE IT IS SCARY. My heart broke! Also I can't finish reading or I'll get in trouble.