Later in Oct. 27 2012....

Ok I named the girl crab Bobbi, the smaller boy Bob, and the biggest one which is a boy, King Kong. Now I shall talk about career day, which was also the day we saw real pig lungs. Well pretty much NO ONE knew that I dressed up as a model. WHY WAS THERE A TIME IN MY LIFE WHEN I WANTED TO BE A MODEL OH MY GOD NO I had a headband and sunglasses for accessories. It was like an excuse to wear sunglasses during class. Camden was a Camden, Nick was a Nick, Josh was a business man, and Nolan was a.... M M NOLAN. I wonder why its always the girls who dress up. Camille was a vet. She brought a stehoscope (she didn't really know what it was called) and a kitty.... No offense to her but she always kinda brags about things and shows off. PAST ME, I WILL BITCH SLAP YOU SO HARD. Well Crackers left! NOOO! But he is probably coming back Monday. I think that Camille thinks that Crackers only has buck teeth on the bottom.

*insert drawing of a mouth with buck teeth on the bottom and one with buck teeth on the bottom and top. idfk anymore*

Crackers is famous. Well on IG (Instagram) Emily (a nice 5th grader who rides my bus) posted a photo of what THE INSIDE OF A FURBY LOOKS LIKE! It looked like this.

*insert a terrible attempt of drawing that satanic furby*

Ok I'm not drawing what it looked like But is was creepy. VERY creepy. It was all mechanical with two eyes.....Now the dance 3/5 went. Me, Alexa, and Brionna. It was so fun! Me and Danika danced the night away! Well when the song "Call me Maybe" Me, Alexa, Bri, Jenna, Gracie, some other girls, and some 5th grader boys sang the version by Rolanda! "Hi my name's Rolanda! Your (you're*) such a hottie! Can I kiss you? I want your body!" Funny stuff. Well the worst part was the contest. Jenna won. Bri and Alexa stayed in along with all of my other friends. I got out. I had a cramp so I couldn't dance well. Also the song was "Baby". Well I got out the 2ND ROUND! Jackie got out the third. I don't want to take about my sucky moves. I just want to go to sleep.

1. Sitting With Camden At the program *

2. The Bailey's Halloween Party *

3. The Halloween Party at school *

4. How many times I wrote in here

5. Other... Maybe

Fun Fact: I CAN'T DANCE