Oct. 18 2012

I won a ring pop in social studies! To make this short, or sum it up, lets just say that in social studies we had to find out this city blah blah blah, she said she would give a treat to the person who got it right, it was Scranton, I got it right, got a ring pop. The End. Well the paper war was on the bus and it was awesome! Well I don't know who started it but but SOMEONE crumpled a piece of paper and threw it. Then chaos started. Taylor was the main target. *insert drawing of a bus and writing stating that the front was safe and the middle/back is the "war zone"*

Some kids in the front joined in but barely got hit. I was surprised the bus driver allowed that! Well now about who I think likes me. Elija and Scott. They just keep on talking to me! Gosh, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING!!!!! Well now about Camden. I will show two Love Meters *i honestly don't know what these "meters" represent, so just use your imagination and...and go crazy*

If he doesn't love me, It will just hurt me but prove that he wasn't meant for me. I think I should face the consequences and tell him that I like him. But in 3rd Grade at lunch me Me, Camden, Alexa, Creepy (A.K.A. Dale) played "Would you rather" and Alexa asked Camden "Would you rather date me or Jessica?" He whispered it in Creepy's ear and then Creepy laughed and looked at... ME!!! Well also one day at lunch Creepy said the A word (iM LAUGHING SO MUCH OH M YGOD) by accident. Hes He said "Please don't tell! It slipped out!" Me, Alexa, and Camden all heard and we swore not to tell on him. Thant goodness Julie didn't hear! She was sitting right next to Creepy! Well now I write a private note.

Dear Camden,

You light up my life! You are the biggest spot in my heart. I Can't stop stop thinking about you! Why did you come into my life!? All I do now is focus on you and not papers. WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!

<3Jessica

(^^^ me @ hannibal)

Now to hermit crabs. Actually, I'll write tomorrow. LIST!

Every time I see Camden in class, I just think of my diaries. Goddammit.