Oct. 25 2012

Ok Crackers is Mitchell's guinea pig. He is so cute! He is mixed with they eyes of Bugzy from BedTime Stories, the cuteness and chubbyness from Cheekums on gravity falls, and the crazyness from Lauren's guinea pig Derp. Now yesterday Camille ran from me, mia, and Adelle for no reason! YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU, PAST ME. YOU MADE FUN OF HER FUCKING HAIR YOU FUCKING DWEEB. I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE FUCKING PERSON WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER YOU ASSBAG She does it like... every recess! I don't know why! I will use GOTR skills to show my feelings.

I feel annoyed

When you run from me, Mia, and Adelle at recess

because you never tell us why

so I would like for you to stop or give us a reason why!

Well I accedentily stepped on her foot and we both fell. The she started crying "Ow! Ow!" I think she thinks that I did it on purpose but I didn't! It's her fault from running from us! I could tell because at lunch I sat down next to her and she moved away! That was so mean! YOU'RE SO MEAN YOU FUCKING BITCH. I AM GENUINELY PISSED AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW. THIS JUST ADDS ON TO THE LIST OF FUCKING MISTAKES I NEED TO FIX WHEN TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE. Well I should move out of this topic be4 this gets ugly. Well I was going to Splash Lagoon with camille on the 3rd but my mom said the 10th. I'm so confused!!! How dare Camille still hung out with you. She's such an amazing person and she didn't need to shit from you. Yesterday at school there was a program about how tobacco was bad for us. Then at the end she used REAL Pig lungs! She used them to show an example of someone with pink lungs and someone who had black lungs. She put air into them! Thanfully the pigs were dead when the lungs were taken out. The last thing on this topic was that No. The pig did not smoke. Well yesterday I got hermit crabs! My mom yelled at me for making her spend so much money. Well Emma and Alexa volenteered volunteered to help me get the crabs. I told my mom they needed a container for water but she didn't listen. So Emma got the supplies and Alexa and I got the crabs. I yelled "CHARGE!" scooped my net in the container, got nothing. Alexa pushed them over the sides. I accedentily got one on the lid. Me and Alexa screamed then used the lid to get the crab in.

1. Camden

2. Fiddler crab names

3. Career Day

4. Crackers the G.P. (Guinea pig)

5. The last Apprentice (yo, i refused to see the movie based off of the books because I knew it would ruin it. TLA will also be one of my favorite book series, alongside A Series of Unfortunate Events)

6. Inside a furby (instagram post from Emily)

7. OTHER

G-Night Me!! :P