I ran out the door and headed towards Lucas' and I's house. Once I reached the front door I opened it and locked the door behind me.

"What's wrong babe?" Lucas asked.

"I need my medicine. I need it now." I said out of breath.

Lucas looked at me a second before nodding and going into the kitchen.

-

"Lynette!" Lucas yelled.

"What the fuck do you want you stupid bitch?" I asked angrily, coming into the living room with a knife towards him.

"Someone's at the door for you."

"Pussy." I spat before looking at the door.

Fucking Max. Oh my crackerbox. I shoved the knife in Lucas' hands.

"Take that to the kitchen, Lucas." I said before walking outside and shutting the door behind me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you run away?" Max asked.

"Max that is not my place. We both moved on and your plan won't work. And I can't bear to look at Bryce."

"You can barely even look at my mom."

"I have problems. Big problems. Why do you think I don't have a family like Mason?"

"He-"

"I need to go. Thanks for you showing up I have a lot to explain. Goodbye, Max. Stop trying."

I didn't let him say anything else before going back inside the house and locking the door. Max is Satan, don't let him near you.

"Who was that?" Lucas asked.

"Satan. He's my ex's little brother. Don't ever open the door to him again, he's Satan. Don't trust him." I explained.

"What about him? Can I open the door to him?"

I look behind me and out the window to see Mason. I started ripping out my hair.

"No." I said, "Never ever ever. I'd open the door to Satan before I'd open the door to him."

"Lynette please!" Mason yelled.

"I'll shut him up." I mumbled.

I opened the door and walked outside.

"What do you want please leave me alone. Satan already visited I don't need to see God." I said quickly.

"I just want to properly talk. Without that guy watching us." Mason explained.

My eyes flickered over to the window and sure enough, Lucas was watching.

"Piece of shit. That's what he is. I want to kill him." I explained.

"Then why are you living with him?"

"Right, let's catch up. I went into a mental hospital for a year, got out for a year, then I met him and this happened. Sometimes I don't take my medicine and he's here to make sure I don't kill everyone."

"I don't think you're mentally stable enough to have a boyfriend."

"Are you calling me crazy?!"

"Yes, I'm calling you crazy."

What a coincidence, I didn't lose my shit on him. Maybe I took my medicine today.

"I know I'm crazy..." I trailed off.

"I'm still crazy for you." Mason said.

"Time didn't change our love one bit."

"No, it didn't."